• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bin Laden is Dead!!!!!!

i hope they dumped the rotten sobs body in with a bunch of hungry sharks and they watched the sharks rip him to pieces good ridence you piece of crap!! the world is definetly a better place with out you good thing your use to hot places you are going to be there for a while like eternity enjoy.

Kinda weird Osama turns up dead and the election is coming up!? Im glad he is dead but remember the government has and never will tell us the whole truth on 9/11 but I am not going to open that can of worms now. Plus Obama can never turn down a good photo op. Trump 2012!!!!!

Funny, I was thinking similar thoughts!! Never let a crisis go to waste, right?? They probably knew where he was for the last 5 yrs. but all we know is what the news tells us.

In any case, the good guy to bad guy ratio can use this latest adjustment as a step towards the good side.

It shouldn't come as any surprise if there is no real photos of him, or if they show him in anyway as he could have been dead a long time ago, Big explosion of popularity leading to the election, want to bet we get tid-bits of info every now and then to further the excitement.. Statement not question.

Too bad they didn't take him alive.

That way Obama could have brought him to the US, given him his Miranda warnings and tried him in a civilian court in NYC.

Personnaly, I wish they would ship him home (castrated) in a pig skin burial shroud with a feral hog humping the corpse.

And only fed him BLT sandwiche's for all the years....while awaiting trial!

Here's a quote from the latest Yahoo:

"Traditional Islamic procedures for handling the remains were followed, the officials said, including washing the corpse, placing it in a white sheet."

That really pisses me off. Like he gave a damn about how anyone over here died. Really makes me wonder the ideas of those in charge. (As if I didn't have my own ideas already.)

Yes, and as his body slid over the side of the ship, I can imagine half the sailors on board pi$$ing over the side. :laughing5:

Congratulations to all the brave men and women who serve/served in the Armed Forces and the DOD for the tenacity and sacrifice over the last decade to make this a truly historic event.That being said it really doesn't matter what party is in office when events such as this occur, they will be spun, twisted and put in whatever context they can to benefit the party of the administration.

I'm shocked no one slipped a picture of his dead body for proof. something smells fishy with this story.
i remember seeing a amateur video of sadam hussein getting hung on uselessjunk.com with a camara phone, so wheres the picture by one of the navy seals?

I'm shocked no one slipped a picture of his dead body for proof. something smells fishy with this story.
i remember seeing a amateur video of sadam hussein getting hung on uselessjunk.com with a camara phone, so wheres the picture by one of the navy seals?

If there is one SSR I would bet there not going to be permitted to give it out. JMO. Ron

good for the RAT BASTARD!! it's about time!

good for the RAT BASTARD!! it's about time!

But now we have to be wary of fanatics wanting to get justice for us taking him out. And we live close to NY...

Oh well at least there's no chance of us ever having to race him... LOL

I say give all those involved in his killing, the next 2 months off with pay and a tax free bonus of 10 grand each, a big thank you, and the next pay grade up. I'd have given my other eye to see it all unfold.

Remember this?
"Make no mistake, the United States will hunt down and punish those responsible for these cowardly acts."
President Bush at Barksdale Air Force Base 9/11

Let´s give them a new message:
"It may take one year, it may take ten years, you can run but you can´t hide!"

Thanks America!

"For God and Country; Geronimo! Geronimo! Geronimo!"

When I heard the news I was so overwhelmed with emotions I shed a tear.

No conspiracy here. What do you think they said?

Secretary of Defense: "Mr. President, Gas has hit $4 a gallon. What should we do with Osama?"

President: "KILL HIM! My ratings are down"

Get serious!

Just my 2¢ (adjusted for inflation).... Apparently, he lived at the compound for the last 5 or 6 years. People within the Bush administration were sure to have known (not necessarily Bush himself). As long as he was believed to be alive, we (the US) would be in that **** hole of a place known as Afghanistan. I cannot stand PBo, but I will give him credit for allowing the use of boots on the ground, instead of dropping bombs from 30,000 ft. Take the fight to the enemy. There is no substitute for well trained personnel with a well defined mission objective. This will not change my opinion of him, he still will not receive my vote. On one hand i'll give him a thumb's up, and on the other hand, I will still be extending my middle finger.

To me, it would have been more fitting to bring the body back to NY City, drag it through the streets, hang it from the Brooklyn Bridge, douse it with kerosene, and set it ablaze.

"To me, it would have been more fitting to bring the body back to NY City, drag it through the streets, hang it from the Brooklyn Bridge, douse it with kerosene, and set it ablaze. "

That is what we want to do, But to do that we would bring ourselves down to there level, the world doesn't hold to much respect anymore for us as it is. How our American soldiers carried this out was very appropriate, Money, power, governments not withstanding, will not stop us from protecting and stopping anyone who hurts or maims our people or soil. YES i have feeling what should have or yet be done, but to carry them out wouldn't be in our country's best intrest. I do hope you understand what im saying here, I agree and have to disagree.

"To me, it would have been more fitting to bring the body back to NY City, drag it through the streets, hang it from the Brooklyn Bridge, douse it with kerosene, and set it ablaze. "

But to do that we would bring ourselves down to there level, the world doesn't hold to much respect anymore for us as it is.

To what level did we lower ourselves to when we incinerated 300,000 Japanese civilian men, women, and children? Or the fire bombing of Dresden (which targeted civilians). Or the fabrication of the attack of the USS Maine, the unlawful transportation of weapons aboard the Lusitania? The list can go on. When we care what other countries think of us, we limit ourselves.

You can agree to disagree, I'll just disagree. It's my nature. :tongue3:

Auto Transport Service
Back