• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bin Laden is Dead!!!!!!

To what level did we lower ourselves to when we incinerated 300,000 Japanese civilian men, women, and children? Or the fire bombing of Dresden (which targeted civilians). Or the fabrication of the attack of the USS Maine, the unlawful transportation of weapons aboard the Lusitania? The list can go on. When we care what other countries think of us, we limit ourselves.

You can agree to disagree, I'll just disagree. It's my nature. :tongue3:

I'll add a few more thoughts, We did not start these conflicts. They were ended with the ferocity that they were born. The Japanese at that time, were fanatical to the point of NO reason, in giving their lives for their emperor. They fought to the death even in the face of overwhelming defeat. There was little choice for our leaders. This latest struggle has been started by fanatics who would just as soon kill you, just for your enjoyment of your car that you enjoy writing about on this very forum. If you don't pray to their god in the way they say, they cut off your head. POINT BLANK!! So I'm not sure we should concern ourselves with how the rest of the world "Views us" The only things these animals understand is death and religious fanaticism. If it weren't for all the oil we all buy, they wouldn't have the money to affect the world.
So, all of us should give up our lifestyles to cut off their money supply just to appease them and the rest of the world? Somehow I think there is nothing anyone could do to make them happy, so I will just continue to support our military who are more than happy to introduce them to 72 hypothetical virgins.

Daryn

To what level did we lower ourselves to when we incinerated 300,000 Japanese civilian men, women, and children? Or the fire bombing of Dresden (which targeted civilians). Or the fabrication of the attack of the USS Maine, the unlawful transportation of weapons aboard the Lusitania? The list can go on. When we care what other countries think of us, we limit ourselves.

You can agree to disagree, I'll just disagree. It's my nature. :tongue3:

I absolutely love revisionist history. What needs to be understood is that sometimes a soldier has to do some pretty unthinkable things so that the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

dodge-challener-patriotic-adjpg-f60c3a04b30d78f1_large.jpg

There's only one thing I can say to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZdJRDpLHbw

(Am I going to get in trouble for this) lol oh well...

You blokes think too much, he's dead, grab a beer, make a toast to our fallen and then return to the wall and keep watch.

I absolutely love revisionist history. What needs to be understood is that sometimes a soldier has to do some pretty unthinkable things so that the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

Who are you calling a revisionist? Maybe my point isn't as clear to you as it is to me. As I said, when we care what other nations think of us, we limit ourselves (which is the same as "sometimes a soldier has to do some pretty unthinkable things".)

Shame..... his head shoulda been on a stick at "ground-zero" and let the birds have at it!

You blokes think too much, he's dead, grab a beer, make a toast to our fallen and then return to the wall and keep watch.

Our Aussie friend is 100% right! The bastard is dead!

Right now UBL is being *** raped by 72 male virgins in Hell!

God Bless all of the Soldiers who are fighting for the very freedom we adore!

Our Aussie friend is 100% right! The bastard is dead!

Right now UBL is being *** raped by 72 male virgins in Hell!

God Bless all of the Soldiers who are fighting for the very freedom we adore!

Best part is, them virgins are probably the ones he sent there promising virgins.

Auto Transport Service
Back