• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bizarre postings

There was a guy around here that wanted to make a last statement.
Blew his house to smithereens.
You could say There were signs leading up to that.

Smiley The List I'm NOT afraid to us it.png

I started reading his threads but I get a headache from shaking my head in disbelief so much. I just scroll on by. Better for the blood pressure too. :steering::lol:

Yeah, even I have been Dazed and Confused with his posts...
Er...you think he's an Alien and trying to Brain Wash us?

:rofl:

I stopped reading them. I did try to understand, read between the lines sorta, but I gave up. It's like chatting on with someone who doesn't understand your language. There's no common ground for understanding.

We all know of whom you speak... Question is does he? And yeah the former employee would concern me.. I think my friends Sig & Sauer would become regular guests....

I knew a guy that I met in high school. We worked together at a Burger King and later we both went into construction. He was always a bit wild but that made him fun to be around.
As the years clicked by, he started developing a bit of an edge. His temper had gotten worse. He had trouble expressing himself so he would lash out and break things.
He went through 6 or 7 Skilsaws one year. He shot his car door because it wouldn't stay open when he was out hunting. He once climbed down from a roof to bash his radio when a Tim McGraw song came on. He hated that Mexicans were crossing the border unchecked and wrote letters to members of Government complaining about it. It was in ALL CAPS with horrible grammar and spelling. Of course nobody took it seriously because it looked like the ramblings of an ignoramus.
He had trouble with women. One broke up with him so in retaliation, he found a dead lamb while out hunting and hauled it back home, then took it and put it on the hood of her truck.
I wonder if I ever should have notified the Police about this guy. He did some other things that would take awhile to explain. As far as I know, he never did anything that would be defined as terrorism but he could have if he were a bit smarter.

Auto Transport Service
Back