• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blackbird's 73 Roadrunner Clone...

I hope tomorrow goes better because today was like watching a train wreck in slow motion....Seriously the tech burnt my clutch F$CKing car was smoking just to get it into the bay then it took two different guys to not be able to align my car both admitted they didn't know what the hell they were doing with a car like this and now it sits in their bay waiting for the guy with experience who had the day off.....This is why I wish I never had to let anyone drive or turn wrenches on my car for any reason EVER!!!!!

The ONLY things I ever have to have ANYONE do to my cars is these two things....

ALIGNMENT

TIRES
and its a clown show every time....its like MOPAR is some alien technology
no joke

no luck on the alignment I am not going to be going to that shop again and I dont want to rant on this thread to much... Bringing the car home.

Bummer man, it shouldn't be that difficult! I am fortunate that I have a great tire shop and a great alignment shop here, and they always treat my vehicles with great respect! Hope you can find someone that knows how to work on it!

Bummer man, it shouldn't be that difficult! I am fortunate that I have a great tire shop and a great alignment shop here, and they always treat my vehicles with great respect! Hope you can find someone that knows how to work on it!

I thought that was the case here also. I was promised a 30 year master Tech was going to do my alignment we made an appointment..got ZERO respect and my car is worse off now than it was before I took it there...here is the run down

Burnt clutch (dude my car was smoking literally smoking no joke no exaggeration)
backed my car into a trailer (dented the bumper)
chipped paint( obviosly they have never heard of fender skirts)
Bent inner fender wells (used a prybar againt the body of my car to move the upper control arms)
alignment still off...no surprise since they looked at me weird when I asked them why they arent locking the steering wheel when adjusting toe. and then they wondered why when they adjusted one tierod it moved the other...SMFH

Then in the middle of me stepping in to get it done right because the tech was clueless....

A guy from Hunter comes and says that he needs us to get the car off the rack because they are replacing the alignment system!

Why in the hell would I be scheduled to get asn alignment service if the damn machine is old and they knew it was being replaced....the same day of my appontment...

steer clear of Tires Plus its a clown factory

Meme---Thats-a-nice-car-you-have.jpg

Wow man, that's pretty poor service and they damaged your car, I would go after them for the damage!

This is exactly why I've started getting the business plan for my classics garage done. I don't know any guys around here who can get a decent alignment done on their cars.

On a positive note I recieved some sweet decals today I will post pics when i put them on

Auto Transport Service
Back