• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Block from Bulldog Performance

...I'll add that its reprehensible that it took this kind of effort to get these people to update a customer. If these guys don't get you a firm delivery date insist on a refund today.

According to the article I linked to in Mopar Connection Magazine, this is the foundry that was pouring the iron into the Bulldog casting moulds. Maybe call or email them and ask if they are still pouring for Bulldog blocks?
http://www.munciecasting.com/contact.html

It is very good idea. It makes step forward for me. Richard is alive and still in the business. MCC will be say personally to Bradshaw again about my problem. I hope I get block. I will update here when news...

It is very good idea. It makes step forward for me. Richard is alive and still in the business. MCC will be say personally to Bradshaw again about my problem. I hope I get block. I will update here when news...
I see that you contacted the foundry.
I noticed that you did NOT post in the comments section below the article I Iinked. Try contacting Bradshaw again.
:popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2:

Last edited:
I called the number provided for Bradshaw and he answered. He said he would email you.
Please don't be so fast to disparage his name.
I hope it all works out.
OK, now I'm going to get out of the middle of this...lol.

I called the number provided for Bradshaw and he answered. He said he would email you.
Please don't be so fast to disparage his name.
I hope it all works out.
OK, now I'm going to get out of the middle of this...lol.

Of course i would never disparage his name! I had hope, contact with him again and I wait reply email from him.

Of course i would never disparage his name!
I saw the email you sent the foundry. That was over the top, in my opinion.
The bottom line is I'd like to see you get what you paid for, but I'd also like people, myself included, to be more patient with people who have taken it upon themselves to risk their money and reputation to serve our badly under served Mopar community.

I saw the email you sent the foundry. That was over the top, in my opinion.
The bottom line is I'd like to see you get what you paid for, but I'd also like people, myself included, to be more patient with people who have taken it upon themselves to risk their money and reputation to serve our badly under served Mopar community.
....you’re on target, but let’s add a dose of humble pie to Bull Dog. Customer service and good business practices help you grow....six months with no updates is amateurish at best sir

I'm sure he's going to get the block.
I would also be very concerned about no communication. We haven't seen any evidence, but Mr. Bradshaw answered the phone the one time I called. Sometimes I have felt like hiding from an angry customer, especially when someone I was relying on was the reason why I was deficient in meeting my obligations. Still, I always wound up facing the music and usually the repercussions I had imagined were worse than the reality.
Bottom line is I want both of them happy, and the Block product to continue to be produced.

User biomedtechguy is very nice and call to Bradshaw for me. He will try to help me. Good guy

Bradshaw said, he will reply my email. But now I haven’t become email from Bradshaw. He cannot take 2 or 3 minutes to reply my mail.

I don’t know now, how I can contact with him (I cannot call him, because I am deaf and from Germany). It is ****...

I am thinking about take a lawyer, but I don’t know how. USA and Germany is different country and different rules / rights...

Yeah, I'm disappointed that after Richard Bradshaw told me on the phone that he knew who I was referring to and that he owed him an email and would email him that day that he has not, still, and it's been days since then.
Even if the email was to say the Block is delayed for ANY length of time, something, ANYTHING is better than no communication!

Yeah, I'm disappointed that after Richard Bradshaw told me on the phone that he knew who I was referring to and that he owed him an email and would email him that day that he has not, still, and it's been days since then.
Even if the email was to say the Block is delayed for ANY length of time, something, ANYTHING is better than no communication!

Yes Thank you for your help, I will be know here to update when Bradshaw replies my email and update for finish of block / shipping...

They don't have telephones for the deaf that displays in print what's being said? Like closed caption on TV.
If you go the lawyer route it will cost money up front and will need to sue for lawyers fees as well as cost of block. Sucks to be in your situation.

User biomedtechguy is very nice and call to Bradshaw for me. He will try to help me. Good guy

Bradshaw said, he will reply my email. But now I haven’t become email from Bradshaw. He cannot take 2 or 3 minutes to reply my mail.

I don’t know now, how I can contact with him (I cannot call him, because I am deaf and from Germany). It is ****...

I am thinking about take a lawyer, but I don’t know how. USA and Germany is different country and different rules / rights...

Did you double check your spam folder?

Did you double check your spam folder?
I covered that with Willie early on, but thanks for the suggestion. I only got involved to try to help Richard Bradshaw save his reputation and maybe help this guy get answers. After I spoke with Bradshaw, who IS Bulldog, and he knew who I was referring to (not hard when I said the "customer from Germany") and he unequivocally said he "owed him an email" and would contact him that day, all I (or his customer) can presume now is that he is intentionally screwing him, and that's THEFT to the tune of appx FIVE GRAND.
If I was this guy from Germany, an email from Bradshaw saying "the Block has fallen behind schedule 6 months, but you will get one by then" is better than NOTHING, because nothing after someone has all the money makes just about anyone think the worst case scenario.

Kevin Shaw from Moparconnectionmagazin write on comment:

I literally just got off of the phone with Dick who said that he has had to refund several customers because of delays. When asked “What caused delays?” he explained that new ownership at the foundry has resulted in a handful of blocks being cast weak, and even some showing cracking. These blocks were caught by the machinist and sent back to the foundry. This has caused several months is backup, as you can understand. Some customers are in a hurry, others aren’t. Thankfully, these weak blocks are NOT getting to the customers and are being caught early.

https://moparconnectionmagazine.com...o-get-modern-gen-ii-hemi-blocks/#comment-3249

Having worked in an industry where we manufactured products and sold them I can say with a high degree of confidence that customer service is king. All manufacturers have issues from time to time but how they communicate with their customers makes the difference between repeat orders and being slammed online and at a minimum a reduction of business. I have personally seen this same issue time and again with small "mom and pop" shops where they made a good product but have zero communication, customers eventually go elsewhere and before long the original business is all but dead. Conversely I have seen small shops with long lead times thrive because they take the time to communicate with their customers even when there are long delays. I know nothing about this company but this is IMO piss poor business practice and the owner will have no one to blame when he loses his *** when no will take a chance on the product/s.

Kevin Shaw from Moparconnectionmagazin write on comment:

I literally just got off of the phone with Dick who said that he has had to refund several customers because of delays. When asked “What caused delays?” he explained that new ownership at the foundry has resulted in a handful of blocks being cast weak, and even some showing cracking. These blocks were caught by the machinist and sent back to the foundry. This has caused several months is backup, as you can understand. Some customers are in a hurry, others aren’t. Thankfully, these weak blocks are NOT getting to the customers and are being caught early.

https://moparconnectionmagazine.com...o-get-modern-gen-ii-hemi-blocks/#comment-3249
I can’t see how new ownership would affect casting quality unless there was a complete employee turnover as well. I would get a refund (if you can) and then call that arrogant jerk who runs KB and tell him to call you when he has a block ready to ship.

I can’t see how new ownership would affect casting quality unless there was a complete employee turnover as well. I would get a refund (if you can) and then call that arrogant jerk who runs KB and tell him to call you when he has a block ready to ship.
Yes, I'd be inclined to get a refund, if only because of the zero communication issue! If you get a refund, I'd say look into the BME block, as it's not that much more than the price of the Bulldog, and at 115 pounds, the BME aluminum block may save on shipping costs to Germany. JMO, what I did...

Auto Transport Service
Back