• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Block from Bulldog Performance

Good news, I have get finally refund from Mr. Bradshaw.
On 1/20/2021 @BIGWILLI posted:
Mr. Bradshaw has replies email yesterday, he will refund within 10 days. I hope he take it serios.
My first conversation with Bradshaw was cordial, but that changed quickly once BIGWILLI contacted the foundry to let them know his complaints, and he did that because Bradshaw was not communicating with him, someone who had paid in full but had been lied to numerous times according to his story.
I was very disappointed with Bradshaw after he assured me he knew who I was telling him about in my effort to help keep him from having negative information on the forums about him, AND to try to help BIGWILLI if I could, I was disappointed that Bradshaw said he would contact his customer but did NOT, but he was quick to admonish both of us once the complaint reached the foundry.
I came away with a very bad feeling about what would happen with Bulldog customers at that point.
Anyway, I am glad you got your money back, FINALLY, and I believe it was a blessing in that you will likely get a better product now from another vendor.
I have to make the point, BOTH John Mercedes at Southeast Performance and Bill Mitchell have been OUTSTANDING in my dealings with them, and the one time I had a question about the block caps switching from nodular iron to billet steel, Bill himself took the call, bragged on what a great retailer Southeast and John were in their representation of his products, and sounded genuinely happy to hear from me and have my business, AND MY TRUST.

Good news, big Willie. Persistence pays off. Went to the source and got it fixed. What these guys that cheat people will learn is that information on the internet can destroy them.

@BIGWILLI

Since you are in Germany, i don't know if they build engines what you are looking for but it might be worth a try and it is close to home.
https://www.moparshop.com/en/Engines/

I bought a lot of stuff/parts with them, even used rare parts and never had any issue with delivery or whatsoever.

Auto Transport Service
Back