• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blown 440 6 pack?

The F&B is awesome, and MEGA KUDOS to them for making it available!
It was the only "over the counter" six bbl Mopar fuel injection option at the time I started looking.
BUT
The FiTech 6 bbl is sweet, way less expensive, and spec'd for "supports up to 650 Horsepower".
I don't know enough about the FiTech to say how "inherently conducive" to a Nitrous Oxide power adder system it is other than a wet system which "doesn't care" how the other air and fuel is delivered since a wet system handles that in and of itself.
I would think the FiTech would be sketchy or incapable in its ability to add enough fuel to handle a dry NO2 system.
The F&B direct port injection system OTOH could have injectors rated to handle delivering enough fuel to handle a dry NO2 system, although I'm not really clear on what the advantage of that would be.
The F&B by design I am sure is capable of exceeding a 650 Horsepower demand, but at over twice the cost once the system controller is factored in.

No, but I had a 12 pack for a while.

:)

c89eMXB.jpg

Last edited:
luv that air cleaner- available or DIY?
on the heads- whole different subject
you can use bigger head ports as the blower will mix up the air/ fuel- less blower more head
or build for velocity and let the blower put in the right amount of air and fuel more blower - less head
or more blower and more head :) (I can blow up anything) remember more blower = more heat
now build tight quench with a dished piston
not with a flat top dropped down the hole-
that does not work nearly as well
would also be nice to find a head without the spark plug way down on the exhaust side (like a stock head) hard to get a good burn pattern and they take a lot more advance (which shows how inefficient they are) they are more prone to detonation
remember people have been putting blowers on BBM since Dode Martin put one on the Dragmaster 383 stroker and won the NHRA nationals
r

Auto Transport Service
Back