• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blown Injected Hemi

thx guys.

I'll tell ya; I can't believe how easy it is to install from the bottom up. (3rd time around) Definitely am blessed to have a hoist. I've done my share from the top down, with and without the trans. attached. Was able to seat the assy. and have it bolted down in no time... Alone. Stupid easy.

- - - Updated - - -

That's much better!:toothy4:

Lol! I actually thought of you when I stepped back for the last shot..."Al will probably appreciate this...

First time on its own feet. Quick, rough alignment. Front shoes tacked on. First torsion settings. It has a "Gasser" "AWB" feel. These Picts are so dumbed down its hard to see....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 258
Man, I wish I had a hoist too...LOL

sweet !!

One day we have to get all the blower cars together.I have 3 friends with blown Hemi's and a blown wedge.

Attachments

• 7.12.15 025.jpg
    7.12.15 025.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 248
Just picked these up from Ball.

- - - Updated - - -

One day we have to get all the blower cars together.I have 3 friends with blown Hemi's and a blown wedge.

That! Would be awesome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 201
DSC0019.jpgBlown Hemi RT 011.JPGOne day we have to get all the blower cars together.I have 3 friends with blown Hemi's and a blown wedge.
Agreed!

One sweet ride you have there. And some really nice pics of some others with blowers on them too. Really like that R/T above. I can only dream.....

I love the whine...

Ignition or unfiltered noise possibly {electronics} messing with the phone maybe

Sounds & looks great too...

Congrats on a true milestone moment

Damn now I want one too...LOL

Holy Cow 2059 . . . That is SWEET ! ! !

X2 on that Budnicks . . . I want one too . . . ( sigh ) . . . but that's only a "dream"

Figured I'd post an update. It's been crazy busy plus I figured it was time to really begin to understand EFI in general and especially Holly HP EFI( this system). So last weekend I printed off the roughly 250 pages from the help menu and "went back to school". Read through almost all of it, took notes, re-read it again. At least now I can sound a little intelligent when talking to Barton or others.

I should have the correct MAT sensor from Holley by Wednesday and should be able to drive it a bit next weekend. Here are a couple of Picts. Realized I needed to build an aux electrical distribution box. This one is from Bussman and used in commercial and bus type vehicles. The relays run the fans individually (controlled by the ECU). The third runs the water pump. It comes on when the ign. Switch is in the Run position. I'll drive the fuel pump off the ECU and pump driver also, but for now it's in a toggle switch/relay set up. The spaghetti of wires is the INPUT/OUTPUT harness for the Holley ECU. for now I'll only use two of the eight wires.

Of course, after everything is connected and operating correctly it all get trained and loomed. I'll use "factory" wire wrap and follow stock harness paths. It should clean up fairly well.
I want to try to have it done for the James Dean Festival and car show end of this month. I want to drive it there, about 45 minutes from the house. After all, if I can't drive the darn thing, what's the point!!

Also need to thank MEEP And DPSTARK2 for some help last week regarding MAP sensor location on the FI/FI engine!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Although, as a rule, I don't name my cars.( never have). This one might be an exception... It hit me yesterday... "BORG". Star Trek Gen II fans will get it.... :).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 159
This is your next "picture" goal.I will be praying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to the traction gods for you

Attachments

• 11698712_1612015119055466_5509924955191169491_n.jpg
    11698712_1612015119055466_5509924955191169491_n.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 158
Starting to get things tied up. Just in time for winter. got a chance to install the evac system. My belief is this should help with or eliminate the crankcase pressure issue I have. Also fried the Holley ECU last week. That's a long story, my stupid mistake. All good now though. Needed to upgrade the rad. Fans which meant up grading the electrical circuits. Had to move to two 35A resettable marine grade breakers that run the relays. The fans move over 2000 cfm each and pull more than 30A initial. Was blowing the blade fuses.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Looking really good...

keep sharing...LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back