• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blown Injected Hemi

Shifter done and ready thanks to a lead from Opus65!!! He clued me into a car in the neighborhood. So today after church, I jumped in the Baracuda and fast tracked it over there, struck a deal, pulled the shifter for parts and had a nice talk with Andy the owner.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 277
What a tool I am... I thought you meant price not weight Al.... DUH... Thanks for filling in the blanks Bud... BTW. I run "Water-Wetter" in my Challenger. makes all the difference in the world. Additives work on newer builds!

I have no cooling problems,Just looking to get the 3900 lbs down some.Had aluminum bumper brackets made,thinking about the aluminum heads I have on the shelf for 15 years,,,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• 6.27.15 001.jpg
    6.27.15 001.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 280
I have no cooling problems,Just looking to get the 3900 lbs down some.Had aluminum bumper brackets made,thinking about the aluminum heads I have on the shelf for 15 years,,,,,,,,,,,

Heads would be a big gain. I know the shipping weight from Barton on this engine was 940 with crate. So... Probably 860ish w/o.

Slow going. Detail work. Tunnel patched. Full disclosure, I didn't do the painting. The guy that did the orig work did the painting. Touched up a bunch of scratches.

My mad fab skills ( lol). Throttle cable plate. Pump plate. Filter plates and mounting. Need a few more fittings before hoses are ran. Slow, slow work.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 271
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 252
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 265
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 253
nice
seems like all the little details, take allot of time

Sweet !!

I can't wait to see the photos & video soon !!

looking good

Alt. Brkt.

No CNC------ No Problem... (Still need to hit it with a rat tail for some touch up).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 219
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 227
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 227
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 222
That don't look right,that triange goes on the front od the caltraks?????????????

Attachments

• 6.13.15 009.jpg
    6.13.15 009.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 7.8.15 002.jpg
    7.8.15 002.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 205
I like that alt. bracket you fabbed up...

EFI ECU mounted, main harness through the firewall, heater box (less core) reinstalled, heater delete control installed, "First" & "Drive" buttons switched. like digging ditch with a soup spoon....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 196
Update.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 174
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 178
Man that babe is so sweet. If I have a dream about that motor it's going to be a wet one. One bad machine.....

Auto Transport Service
Back