• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Dylan...... the original rapper

I like the instrumental portion of his songs but the gibberish vocals of his annoy the hell out of me. It would be impossible for a regular sober person to write closed captions on his songs.

Dude, step away from the paint booth. 2:30 am?
Next time wear a respirator.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm not sure if I have no life, or a great life......... but I have almost zero use for a clock of any kind, and I aim to keep it that way :thankyou:

ok, fun time is over...... time to shower and go to work :usflag:

and pizza for breakfast...... one last thought

I said, "I'm so happy I could die"
She said, "Drop dead and left with another guy" .........Elvis Costello, maybe the second greatest lyric ever

e4fe.gif

:fool: Step away from the 'wheelchair weed'
Purple-haired Sinsemilla - 'Jimmi' :bananaweed:

I like the instrumental portion of his songs but the gibberish vocals of his annoy the hell out of me. It would be impossible for a regular sober person to write closed captions on his songs.
The man is not a singer, no doubt about it. He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, but he takes us to a place and time that makes many of us smile.

The man is not a singer, no doubt about it. He couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, but he takes us to a place and time that makes many of us smile.
Definitely does not have a great voice.
I suppose it was good enough for the folk type stuff he did in the beginning…..got notoriety for his lyrics….and the rest is history.

Well I love Johnny Cash, and I can appreciate Dylan for what he was...and they loved each other which blew a lot of people's minds back then but holy cow they were so spun in this particular moment it's hard to watch.
Thank the Lord they both cleaned up and lived long productive lives...
Like them or not they are a couple of the most important songwriters in American music.

Auto Transport Service
Back