• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Dylan...... the original rapper

and perhaps the greatest rapper ever :eek: :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

Last edited:
Dude, step away from the paint booth. 2:30 am?
Next time wear a respirator.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1692963895062.png

He walks out of a huge cloud of paint mist with the clarity to come up with deep thoughts like this! And the paint came out pissah!
Huge cloud, but he was previously mentioning doobage in another thread.
:popcorn2::fool:

Maybe an intervention is needed.

I'd like to intervene with my plum crazy purple Charger Daytona sunroof project for him to paint! Lol if he sprays enough purple paint and breathes it, he will be just fine!

Once upon a time you worked so fine,all you did was sand and prime,didn’t you!
You understood the preparation it took to make the paint look good, yes you knew.
You never talked about all the bad bodywork you were ripping out,but you knew without a doubt.
What metal repair was all about, your invincible now because you are replacing all the steel!
How does it feel? How does it feel? To replace all that steel? To be out there on your own? No time to even go home? Like a Mopar knome!

In the shop around the clock,all you did was prime and block,didn’t you? You never understood that it would good to get someone else do the schitty work for you! You thought you were all done,painting Mopars is so much fun. Yeah you breathed in so much paint, enough to make an elephant faint. You thought you were finished,but you ain't! You still have my Daytona to paint, and I say to you do you want to make deal? How does it feel? How does it feel? To be out there on your own, With no time to go home,like a Mopar knome!

Last edited:
Once upon a time you worked so fine,all you did was sand and prime,didn’t you!
You understood the preparation it took to make the paint look good, yes you knew.
You never talked about all the bad bodywork you were ripping out,but you knew without a doubt.
What metal repair was all about, your invincible now because you are replacing all the steel!
How does it feel? How does it feel? To replace all that steel? To be out there on your own? No time to even go home? Like a Mopar knome!

In the shop around the clock,all you did was prime and block,didn’t you? You never understood that it would good to get someone else do the schitty work for you! You thought you were all done,painting Mopars is so much fun. Yeah you breathed in so much paint, enough to make an elephant faint. You thought you were finished,but you ain't! You still have my Daytona to paint, and I say to you do you want to make deal? How does it feel? How does it feel? To be out there on your own, With no time to go home,like a Mopar knome!

Bob ain't got nothin on you!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes...you'd know what a drag it is to see you." Greatest line ever written. :fool:

I'd like to intervene with my plum crazy purple Charger Daytona sunroof project for him to paint! Lol if he sprays enough purple paint and breathes it, he will be just fine!
He’ll be in a purple haze…..
wrong artist BUT another guy ahead of his time

Purple haze all through Dubbs brain,Pete's Daytona it don't look the same,He charges money but he don't know why. This is the cheapest way to get high! Lol

He’ll be in a purple haze…..
wrong artist BUT another guy ahead of his time

the greatest rapper was white, and the greatest rock guitarist was black...... maybe the Earth is upside down after all :fool:

I remember watching a documentary that talked about how good of friends Bob And Johnny Cash became. It blew people's minds back then when the two of them would do stuff together.

Auto Transport Service
Back