• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jack In The Box Declares Bankruptcy Minutes After Snoop Gives Up Weed

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score
Nov 17, 2023

Article Image

SAN DIEGO, CA — National fast-food chain Jack in the Box was forced to declare bankruptcy today immediately after news broke that hip hop artist Snoop Dogg announced he is giving up smoking weed.

"There's no way the company can survive this loss," said Jack in the Box spokesman Brian Pillman. "This may not have been widely known among the general public, but Jack in the Box has been staying in business for the last quarter-century because Snoop Dogg accounts for roughly 65% of our revenue. If he's not smoking weed — and not getting the munchies at 2 A.M. — we're ruined."

The nationwide chain will now be forced to oversee the closing of virtually all of its franchise locations unless Snoop has a change of heart. Other, less-famous Jack in the Box fans made desperate pleas for the rapper to keep up his smoking habit. "Snoop! Dude! C'mon, man! You have to help Jack in the Box stay in business, bro!" said Tom Zenk, who also relies on Jack in the Box to satisfy his midnight munchies attacks. "If I can't hit up Jack in the Box for some cheap tacos in the middle of the night, I don't know what I'll do. Please, Snoop! You have to save Jack in the Bizzle!"

At publishing time, representatives for the rapper could not be reached for comment, but analysts believe the food chain will completely disappear from existence within the next week if Snoop Dogg sticks with his plan to ditch his weed habit.

Garbage in a Box. Now... for REAL late-night munchies, it's >
1700256157582.png
1700256228691.png
for the best alcohol-absorbing gut-stuffers !

Garbage in a Box. Now... for REAL late-night munchies, it's > View attachment 1558718View attachment 1558720 for the best alcohol-absorbing gut-stuffers !
I liked White Castle while on the road too, not any up here
great sliders

In & Out Burger is too...
Love the dbl dbl classic 2 patties, with 2 thick cheese slices,
real onion slice, pickles, lettuce, tomato & mustard/ketchup
In & Out Dbl Dbl Burger.jpg

great real ice-crem shakes too
None up here, but when I go south, like Bakersfield, Fresno or below/south
I always go to In & Out to get my fix...
In & Out Burger Dbl Dbl & Fries now in London.jpg

I just read they are in London now

(new title sponsor of the NHRA too, lady Heir Lensi & Estner/Harry Snyder founders
who owns the IN & OUT Corp. & franchises
A diehard drag racers family/supporter, she 'was' a Pro-Mod driver for short time,
dabbled in several classes, sponsored for Leah Pruet when she was in a
Pro-Mod championship...
She caught the bug from her dad
Lensi (her family) among other classes Heritage Nostalgia & reg. NHRA racing series
)
In & Out Burger Heirist Lynsi Snyder Pro Mod Driver owner.jpg

Last edited:
Jack in the box is 100% CRAP, tried once and never again
1700269781988.jpeg

I'm okay with the place. I don't have sophisticated tastes.

my friend "Mini" (last name Minnix).......anyway, he's about 10 years older; 68ish. Every one of his 70's hotrod stories start out at the local Jack in the Box. According to him, it was THE hang out

I ate at Jack-in-the-box once many years ago.....tasted like someone had jacked in the box. :rolleyes:

When we were kids that's where we would go late night after several hours of fun and spirits. Really satisfied the munchies.

Then one afternoon I happened to be in the area and stopped to get "the usual" and I almost barfed. I couldn't eat it. Just shows how impaired we must have been on a Saturday night.

I liked White Castle while on the road too, not any up here
great sliders

In & Out Burger is too...
Love the dbl dbl classic 2 patties, with 2 thick cheese slices,
real onion slice, pickles, lettuce, tomato & mustard/ketchup
View attachment 1558735
great real ice-crem shakes too
None up here, but when I go south, like Bakersfield, Fresno or below/south
I always go to In & Out to get my fix...
View attachment 1558736
I just read they are in London now

(new title sponsor of the NHRA too, lady Heir Lensi & Estner/Harry Snyder founders
who owns the IN & OUT Corp. & franchises
A diehard drag racers family/supporter, she 'was' a Pro-Mod driver for short time,
dabbled in several classes, sponsored for Leah Pruet when she was in a
Pro-Mod championship...
She caught the bug from her dad
Lensi (her family) among other classes Heritage Nostalgia & reg. NHRA racing series
)
View attachment 1558737
1700274090392.png

:lol:

Jag In The Bag...Where late-night munchies after copious smoking of weed, require their Rat Meat Tacos to satisfy one's hunger pangs...YAK YAK YAK...cr8crshr/Bill:fool::fool::fool::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Ol' Snoop may have given up the blunts, but it's my
guess he's switched to the edibles. The inability to
breath drives one to drastic measures.

Ol' Snoop may have given up the blunts, but it's my
guess he's switched to the edibles. The inability to
breath drives one to drastic measures.
Absolutely the truth!!! Since my COPD/Asthma diagnosis from years of smoking cigarettes, Oil Well Fires, and Burn Pits in **** Hole Middle East places, I gave up smoking Weed since my retirement from service. The strains are just too much for my damaged lungs so I am smoking free for the past 5 years. No edibles either so those wanting to use go right ahead. Love the high but when one cannot breathe properly and gasp for fresh air, something has to give. Today's weed isn't at all like what we used to smoke back in the late 60's and such. Way more cultivated and processed now so, that it is so powerful as it induces the high. Better off without it. Bet though ol' Snoop will be hitting the edibles from now on...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back