• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Saget is dead.

R.I.P.

Just saw this too.. Funny guy as far as played family roles on TV but was Hard core in stand up.. RIP!!

All my kids loved watching the Full House show. We had those re-runs going somewhere quite often. It was a real shock to me when I saw a video of one of his "comedy" routines. It was hard to believe he was the same guy.

They even interrupted AFV to announce his death. He was a good friend of Norm MacDonald’s. Both legendary comedians.

I must say a bit of a shocker. Just goes to tell us that we just never know when and where. RIP

And that was the end of Artie's career once he had his meltdown. I'm surprised that he hasn't succeeded in killing himself since.

He’s actually doing well! He’s uploaded about 10 podcasts recently, interviewing people in his life

I was watching Fox news this morning (something I rarely do), and they devoted the first 7 minutes to him and played more 45 minutes in. I liked America's Funniest Home Videos years ago, but coverage of him is just over the top. Must be a slow news day.

Auto Transport Service
Back