• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bolts id

gaddy

Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
hi i just bought. a 68 dodge-coronet hard top roller dana 60 rear 440 engine, 4 speed needs assembly ,and every bolt to the car in ziplock bags LOL????,I'm looking for some help identifying the bolts thanks some where in GA,,,,,,,

Hi, and welcome! Sounds like a cool project.
Unfortunately your post gives nothing to go on...
What you can do is lay all the bolts out in groups, measure the lengths, head and thread sizes, and take good clear pictures of all the different groups of bolts with the dimensions visibly written with them and post the pictures up here.
Even at that, some of them will just have to be figured out by trial and error or what fits the best.

thanks, i been searching. the internet but no free info on dodge... just chevy lol,,,

1693087348154.png

this is the internet, and all your answers can be found here......... welcome
You all may laugh at this statement but it is true. You can find everything you want to know more or less on the net. But be prepared to spend countless hours searching. I have done this. I still do. Every winter scouring the net for certain pictures, different angles, different picture of what your looking for. Jotting it all down in a "little black book" What I think is useful. Going back years looking at all and I mean all the threads. I mean for me I have this site cover and bookmarked, DC.com and the 70 registry covered. Took me weekends and weekends of sitting in my now worn out chair trying to find what I needed to know. A few years ago sometimes you would get chastised for asking simple questions. Doesn't happen that much lately
Or spend a couple of hundred bucks and have most of your answers at you fingertips. Seriously. Think about it. Could very well be the best money you spent. You never know.
Oh forgot to add Gaddy. Welcome aboard.
Ask all the questions you see fit. Post pictures of your hardware and fasteners. You will get a answer here. Very very knowledgeable crew here. The best. Just like the old saying... No such thing as a stupid question.

Last edited:
hi i just bought. a 68 dodge-coronet hard top roller dana 60 rear 440 engine, 4 speed needs assembly ,and every bolt to the car in ziplock bags LOL????,I'm looking for some help identifying the bolts thanks some where in GA,,,,,,,
what no pictures :poke: Alot of good helping people here.

Auto Transport Service
Back