• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boy has the Mighty Mopar market taken a "dive"?

Prices go Up and down,with little ryhme or reason. then the 160k Duster last week?

It's still about build quality as well as any history of car. They are bringing big dollars.

But there is a change in the wind. Just as it happened to the Hotrod crowd before us. The tuner crowd is now making their marks.

You can't stop the clock. So I say. "If you got them? Light them!" For there is no tomorrow.

a bit off topic sortas,but did anyone see that Amc cop car javelin that Dennis Collins sold at Mecum ?
>>>> that car spent a grand total of 20 Seconds onstage...!!

drove on,shut off,bidding started and was Immediately pushed off before bidding even peaked.
only brought 48k,and the auctioneer barely even tried to raise interest in the car,which is his Job.

i was Aghast,theres no way to justify those kinds of fees and lack of Salemanship at a major auction like Mecum.

if i was Dennis,i woulda had words with them.....20 seconds.....for a Super Rare cop car.
theres no way you can trust an auction house at all.

even better was the motorcycle debacle,where they sold a Defaced vin motorcyle,for 86 grand.
the vins are on the head tube,so a child even a blind one could feel that the numbers had been ground off.
but..they Sold it !!
good thing the buyer checked it before leaving the site.

Auto Transport Service
Back