• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

broadcast sheet

boydcollins

Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score
i found my broadcastsheet behind the back seat and was in near perfect condition. now have to try to get fender tag made. any body out there had one made. need some kind of phone # e-mail or something. decoded part of the broadcast sheet and found the car was origonal color and 4 speed car so guess that was good.

yes use data tags , its way faster and much cheaper ,

he is cinda of an *** to deal with but he did me a great and fast job , on my 69 charger tag and my clone tags

69chargtagdc.jpg

clone tag.jpg

i found my broadcastsheet behind the back seat and was in near perfect condition. now have to try to get fender tag made. any body out there had one made. need some kind of phone # e-mail or something. decoded part of the broadcast sheet and found the car was origonal color and 4 speed car so guess that was good.

You can contact A.G. if you'd like. Maybe he'll screw up a tag for your car like he did for a previous owner of mine. Of course the cost will be the same as a 'correct one' but you'll have a tag.

Having repo tags made is a controversial topic for many reasons. The chances of having a 'good' one made are slim. The remade ones all wind up looking like a repop and usually don't account for plant layout or coding changes made during the year. So, in the end, you wind up with a 'bad' tag raising all sorts of questions about the car. Some people will say unless you can make a copy from a damaged original, it may be best to not even worry about it.

If you want to show off the options at a car show, you're probably better off making a copy of the BS and displaying it.

If your car is already cool, a remade tag won't make it any cooler.
If you car is already fast, a remade tag won't make it faster.
If people don't care about tags, they won't care about your remade one.
If people do care about tags, they'll know you have a remade one and question what else has been monkeyed with.

Auto Transport Service
Back