• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brother-in-law died this afternoon

Sorry for your loss of those family members.

Out here in the country, I see God very day. I wish everyone could.
Not really when we venture into the city. We only go there when we have to.

68A31489-E75C-4D91-98EB-C09A1F2508CD.jpeg

God bless & keep up the good work.

So sorry for your loss. My sister is also a nonbeliever which surprised me when I found out. She's talks about how the 'Book' was written by men and it contradicts itself. I asked how long had she been studying it and what parts contradicts and she replied "I've 'read' the Bible". Also asked her if she believed in other books that were written by 'men' and that she seems to trust in her cars that were mostly designed and built by men and women. Mentioned that man is also part of the word woman as in mankind. She didn't say much after that which is unusual.....and that's when I said by the way, and told her the Bible is a life long study and not a quick read.

So sorry Roger. Prayers sent. All the Best to you and yours.

Prayers for your entire family Roger!! May HIS calming hand rest on the families sholders giving them strength, & peaceful comfort, especially mom!!

No word on memorial service or funeral. Mike was wise when my sister died to buy two burial plots together.

Thanks for all your prayers and support. It really means a lot.

I am very sorry for your lose. My prayers to you and your family

So sorry to hear of this , we know and understand, what Eternal God is offering, is above and beyond, anything that we , in ourselves could ever accomplish! For all are guilty, before a just and and Righteous God and all have fallen short ! But God , who is rich in his Mercy and Grace , has prepared a way , whereby,we can be acceptable be fore him ! For God , the Father , sent his son , not to judge the world , through, his death and the pouring out of his Blood, on the cross of Calvary , we could be found acceptable to him , the Father ! What Christ offers , is a free gift of eternal life ! For what , the death of bulls and goats blood , could not accomplish, he ,Christ, accomplished in his death ,as the propitiation, for us , who believe and Trust in him !

Auto Transport Service
Back