• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulkhead Wiring Help, Please

Shadetree

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
I am working on a 1968 GTX Hemi Car and I have several wires coming out of the Bulkhead that are unused. I have a Wiring Diagram for a 1968 GTX, but it notates that it “exc. Hemi” and it doesn’t seem to match what I have at all. My goal is to route the wires to their intended home or to somehow organize that area in a suitable fashion. I’m shooting for a stock/show quality appearance. The wires currently unused and their locations on the Bulkhead are as follows-
Brown/White Top Left Corner

Brown/Yellow, Black, Black/White (all three connected to a gray plastic female plug

Gray w/Black Plug Middle of Middle Row

I also have two wire coming out of a loom near the bulkhead that are unused. One is Purple with a Male Spade and the other is gray.

IMG_4416.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The single gray most likely was oil sender.
The 3 wire was most likely was transmission back up/ neutral safety.
Not sure on the violet and gray. What terminals on the bulkhead do they go to.?
Hemi cars were different but the bulkhead configurations were the same on all b-bodies. There are some up to and after build date harnesses.
I edited my post.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back