• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bullitt Charger R/T revisited!

Nobody sings it like Joe! Randy's version is the low test version! LOL Remember Belushi imitating Joe Cocker on Saturday Night Live?

Last edited:
You can get a job building Chargers,apply today!

chrysleremployemment.jpg

I have a box of 8 of the Bullit style 68 Charger hubcaps that I take to the swap meets with a sign that says all of the original Bullit movie car hub caps with a ridiculous price. It gets alot of laughs for the people passing by.

I have a box of 8 of the Bullit style 68 Charger hubcaps that I take to the swap meets with a sign that says all of the original Bullit movie car hub caps with a ridiculous price. It gets alot of laughs for the people passing by.
They could have eliminated the whole hubcap issue by getting magnum 500 wheels on the Chargers!

ChargerBullitt_09.jpg

3fcb89e79aba678faf7ff34d2bbe4f1f.jpg

Last edited:
I can't imagine pulling a trailer with a car that had 4 wheel drum brakes.

Someone is block sanding that car,saying,"how the **** did the top of this car get all these fuckin dents in it"!

Last edited:
My 70 Charger had a lot of dents on the cowl. We used to go to the drive in movies and after we fogged up the windows, we would sit on the cowl and lean against the windshield watching the movies. When I was blocking the cowl, I remembered how every dent and depression in the metal got there !

Auto Transport Service
Back