• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buyer beware Mopar Parts Giant

Spam from today in case you thought I was kidding earlier.

Screenshot_20230605-092455_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don't care for that policy.

Why have pictures if they don't accurately depict the part you are selling in the listing?
Because they have a lazy person that keeps the site up to date....IT person?

Shouldn't that line read- "...getting one over on your customers"?
It certainly can be, and that's the problem with it. Though most sticks out like a sore thumb ("My family uses this item every day!"), the fact it can be purchased rather than genuinely and legitimately earned turns my stomach. It's poison to the entire feedback system.

the whole online shopping is full of problems. but not everyone lives next to a fully stocked mopar store. trying to weed thru the web of stores , looking to find an honest dealer who doesn’t want to rip off the customer is hard to find . even the trusted sites are hard to frequent as supply issues often create orders impossible to fulfill…

Recently bought an AC vent for my Charger from Mopar Parts Giant and received the wrong part. Went online to get an RMA and was informed that the pictures are for reference only and I would have ot pay a 20% restocking fee and pay for return shipping when I received the wrong part. The lady in customer service was very rude, and said there was nothing they could do and if they didn't receive is back within 2 weeks I would get noting back. It is clearly not the part in the picture.
These people at Mopar Parts Giant are complete crooks!! I ordered a new body control module for my 2017 RAM 2500 and I received a USED one!! I called them and they said they would reply by email which requested pictures. I sent pictures showing very clearly that this is not only dirty, but you can plainly see that it had been screwed down before. They replied to the pictures saying that it looks new and they would do nothing. I called back AGAIN to argue the point and said I wasn't going to pay $150 to have it programmed to the truck to find out it is bad as well. I ordered a NEW part, NOT a used one.........crickets........

Auto Transport Service
Back