• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

buying AMD products?

MGKelly

Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to place an order with AMD should i buy direct or can i get better pricing through another source?
thanks, J

I got a huge discount threw amd they were clearing out stock on my 1/4's got a pair of full 1/4's for less then $700!!!!

I'd check site first others might not give you this discount and pocket the difference

I got a huge discount threw amd they were clearing out stock on my 1/4's got a pair of full 1/4's for less then $700!!!!

I'd check site first others might not give you this discount and pocket the difference

This is for 70RR didn't see any discounts, heard something like there's a 25% AMD discount after you check out. but I think it's BS, they would state that on their homepage.

I'm getting ready to place an order with AMD should i buy direct or can i get better pricing through another source?

Without question, the answer is Classic Muscle Metal. https://classicmusclemetal.com/
These same folks run the AMD Installation Center and are just up the road from Auto Metal Direct headquarters in Georgia. Pricing and installation support are both top notch.

I've had good results with Jeff at 521 Restorations.

Last edited:
In the past 6 months I've bought close tp 10K in parts from AMD. Ordered large enough and got free shipping twice. Had parts mix up once and was treated very well with preplacement part and shipped free also. So, I would deal directly with them. My 2 cents.

Contact Stephens Performance at 1-888-466-7276 as they are basically the direct source of AMD product. Ted actually stocks a large percentage of the parts and is the show marketing side of AMD. What they might not have in stock, they will drop ship directly from AMD. Most of the other vendors are doing the same thing. They offer various discount levels for different groups, so just ask them on what they can do for you.

Depending upon the size of the order will help to determine the discount level. You will have to do some leg work to determine who has the best pricing and shipping.

stephens performance gave me a 10% discount at the mopar nats for being a member of FBBO talk to Ted he will fix you up

thanks, J

I ordered all my stuff through Autobody Specialties in Middletown CT. Prices were a little less than AMD's site and shipping to the store in CT didnt cost me anything. I saved 6-800 on my order over AMD's and didnt have to worry about being around for truck freight etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back