• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buying Black Widow mufflers and a X-pipe, center/offset for 66 Coronet???

Evil Bird

Local time
4:29 PM
Reaction score
Ordering Black Widow mufflers and a x-pipe for a 66 Coronet 383 4-speed. Right now it has no name rusted out mufflers 6 inches off the headers and dumped. So I'm looking for what is standard for a full length exhaust. Center/ offset mufflers or ???? Thanks.

CBS0667TD-1966-67 B-Body Dual Exhaust (361/383) 2.25

66-67%20b%20body%20exhaust%20system(1).jpg

When I put full exhaust on my 67 I ordered a set of flow master tail pipes 2 1/2" from jegs.
On the 67-67 b bodies you have a limited area between the springs and fuel tank.
This set of flowmasters fit that area after crossing the axle. Just wanted to relay that in case you piece together a system.

Ordering Black Widow mufflers and a x-pipe for a 66 Coronet 383 4-speed. Right now it has no name rusted out mufflers 6 inches off the headers and dumped. So I'm looking for what is standard for a full length exhaust. Center/ offset mufflers or ???? Thanks.
Stock headers sir? Make sure the down pipes are correct for your application......(casting numbers if stock)

Auto Transport Service
Back