• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C-body fan interested in 1971-1973 B-body sedan or wagon

Ayilar

Local time
2:05 PM
Reaction score
I own a number of Dodge C-body fusies, and have been on FCBO for many years. I am also interested in fuselage B-body sedans and wagons, which I don't see very often. That is why I have been lurking on FBBO for a couple of years. I just made my first post today.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I too am on the hunt for a b-body wagon. 63-72. Mechanically sound, decent condition driver. Already have a project car with my 65 Coronet. Seen some C's available, but want the B.

Welcome from Georgia

Welcome from Alabama, keep looking, you will find one.

I own a number of Dodge C-body fusies, and have been on FCBO for many years. I am also interested in fuselage B-body sedans and wagons, which I don't see very often. That is why I have been lurking on FBBO for a couple of years. I just made my first post today.
How about a '74?

Post in thread 'The Under 10K for sale thread' The Under 10K for sale thread

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Last edited:
Thank you, but 1971-1973 only for me. Regardless, I was not aware of that thread, and am grateful for your pointing it out to me!
Hello, Welcome to the Dark Side. :lol:

There are very few differences between the 73 and 74 Plymouth Satellite's You may want to open your search up a little.

1974 Plymouth satellite Custom​

$4,200
Listed 10 weeks ago in Klamath Falls, OR

Seller's Description​

1974 Plymouth satellite runs and drives good Front seat in rough condition clean title good tires located in Klamath falls Oregon all trades welcome and considered

Driven 102,000 miles

Automatic transmission

Exterior color: Green · Interior color: White

Fuel type: Gasoline

Clean title

1704310392898.jpeg

1704310408031.jpeg

1704310424949.jpeg

Hello, Welcome to the Dark Side. :lol:

There are very few differences between the 73 and 74 Plymouth Satellite's You may want to open your search up a little.
Thank you for the welcome and for the suggestion. I am not a fan of the 1974 front ends on any Mopar, except for the Challenger (which is a conversation for another day/thread). So I am sticking with 1971 to 1973. If you find one, you know whom to PM! In order of (very mild) preference: 1972, 1971, 1973.

Last edited:
@Ayilar

@Ayilar

Auto Transport Service
Back