• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cable clamp.

493 Mike

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
Just farting around on my lathe yesterday.
Mike
IMG_2890.JPG

Most won't know what this is. Nice work.
Doug

Just farting around on my lathe yesterday.
Mike
View attachment 1618045
K... that is awesome to see.... i know there was a guy on this forum or the a-body one a few months ago that had a leak and someone had just shoved a normal bolt in that hole.. i can't imagine it's possible to find one in the wild

Jesus mike... your medical history in your sig is painful to read.. :)

But I feel fine!
Mike
man you are lucky.. i had a biking crash and shattered my left shoulder and i have some pinched nerve somewhere in it and the pain is insane 24/7 today it's really bad. Just non stop hell. When i slide under my car just right it's like lightning hits my whole body. which is one reason i'm soo slow now getting **** done. At 53 this sucks :)

man you are lucky.. i had a biking crash and shattered my left shoulder and i have some pinched nerve somewhere in it and the pain is insane 24/7 today it's really bad. Just non stop hell. When i slide under my car just right it's like lightning hits my whole body. which is one reason i'm soo slow now getting **** done. At 53 this sucks :)
Well, I feel for you, pain is hard to live with. I hope the Docs can find and repair the nerve. I turned 74 in January so, for me, the future is promising. I hope you can say that too!
Mike

Jesus mike... your medical history in your sig is painful to read.. :)
Pretty good read......Though, I wish my resume were that easy.

Last edited:
Check to see if anyone in your area can do MFR[ myofascial release] massage. This is a specialized massage targeting the Fascia in the body. Think of the Fascia as a ballistic mesh which is in you from head to toe. When an injury occurs, it contracts, quite painfully in my experience on the left hip and will not let go adding to the problem. The massage therapy targets the problem area. The gals I've seen in the past would find the problem area and put pressure on it, not the usual massage and would not back off until they felt it release. There were a few times the gals would be bearing down on me for up to 5+ minutes without letting off until it released. The first time I got it done my hip was in agony, really fun since thats the clutch leg. After she got done, it was like the light switch had been turned off. It's not a one and done session. Takes many sessions to get you squared away. Add in all of the accumulated injuries over many, many years and you get quite a few problem areas that contribute to the main event. In my case with our med insurance, since the therapy works and is not a pill, it's not covered so just be aware. When my hip flares up now, I can stop it by sitting on a ball to apply pressure to the area.

Check to see if anyone in your area can do MFR[ myofascial release] massage. This is a specialized massage targeting the Fascia in the body. Think of the Fascia as a ballistic mesh which is in you from head to toe. When an injury occurs, it contracts, quite painfully in my experience on the left hip and will not let go adding to the problem. The massage therapy targets the problem area. The gals I've seen in the past would find the problem area and put pressure on it, not the usual massage and would not back off until they felt it release. There were a few times the gals would be bearing down on me for up to 5+ minutes without letting off until it released. The first time I got it done my hip was in agony, really fun since thats the clutch leg. After she got done, it was like the light switch had been turned off. It's not a one and done session. Takes many sessions to get you squared away. Add in all of the accumulated injuries over many, many years and you get quite a few problem areas that contribute to the main event. In my case with our med insurance, since the therapy works and is not a pill, it's not covered so just be aware. When my hip flares up now, I can stop it by sitting on a ball to apply pressure to the area.
I didn't even think bout that.... i hate spending money and being touched but i need to do something

I hurt so bad that I thought I needed joint replacement.
yeah..my whole arm feel cold and tingles all day like it's asleep.. and a midget is on my back digging a dagger under my shoulder blade.. it's awesome!

I could actually use one of these, the threaded end on mine broke and I've barely got the nut snugged on it. Doesn't leak, but not ideal.

Auto Transport Service
Back