• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calling out another member

I don't have a dog in this fight either but a mans name is the only thing left after he is gone...and this is what I'm hearing between the two versions..
Seller admitted to all here on the forum, he made an asumption the buyer didn't want a piece of the purchased part and didn't fufill that obligation- seller owes it to the buyer & shipping on his dime since he did not confirm it with the buyer.
As for the cracked grill- if the seller stated it was not damaged- he owes it to the buyer to complete the ins claim form.
If you underestimated shipping cost thats on you, we've all made the mistake but an honest, ethical person would honor the "handshake", move on and not be pissed about it.
If you asked the buyer to help out and explained that the cost were a lot more than expected...well who knows...I've had people tell me that and I have agreed to split the difference all in good faith.
As for your Canadian comment it looks like Kiwi got to it before I was able to see it...but the context is still there, it sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder for some reason. I don't recall anyone bashing Canucks here...guilty victim conscious???IDK..

I got tires of reading all the unhelpful posts u got. Bottom line always use paypal- never friends and family thing either.

Thanks for all the support guys. What happened here and what should be done are obvious to everyone except the seller. He just doesn't care. I put it out there to try to resolve it, but he has no interest in being accountable. So I'm moving on.

shame on him this could very well affect further sales to him by members or other customers

Last edited:
PatsPolara, after this long and apparently no resolution from the seller I think you should leave him a negative rating so others don't get involved with him. Post a link to this thread in the comments section so all can see how he operates. I for one would never buy from him if I knew how he operates. Situations like this is why the feedback ratings were implemented.

PatsPolara, after this long and apparently no resolution from the seller I think you should leave him a negative rating so others don't get involved with him. Post a link to this thread in the comments section so all can see how he operates. I for one would never buy from him if I knew how he operates. Situations like this is why the feedback ratings were implemented.

Yeah Elk I'd like to, but what's to stop him from smearing my profile with some BS just to retaliate? Maybe mods can answer that?

How much would a ONE pound glovebox door add to shipping costs???

UPDATE: On 9/1 seller posted in another thread here saying he would mail me the glovebox, but once again he never did. I posted a message for him on 9/22, but of course he didn't respond. I gave him every possible chance to resolve this (and then some), but all he did was waste my time. Leaving feedback on his profile now.

Last edited:
Sometimes You have to say eff it & do what You have to do.

Auto Transport Service
Back