• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Camaro or Mustang?

bigmanjbmopar;909979734[B said:
no comprende!!! furds and chebbys do taste like chicken[/SIZE][/B]

Re-edgumacation camp for you! reoprt imediately!

repeat after me moooPAR say 100 times an hour, your home work for the day, due monday am. continued use of the words ford and chevy will be punishable with death by unga bunga

moooPar moooPar moooPar moooPar mooPar moooPar moooPar moooPar moooPar moooPar, there's 10 to start...LOL

God this thread truly is a can of worms.
I'll take a Chebby over a Furd anyday.........Unless of course if I was a pig headed farmer then Furd all the way baby.

I'll go with the Camaro, You can pick up Chevy parts in any backyard. I'm not a Ford guy. I think because of the attitude most Ford people have.
And besides all that, There are Mustangs and Camaro's everywhere. Up and down every street, at every car show and gathering, they're not special maybe in another 40 years when their numbers thin out they will be.
I'll stick with my Mopar.
sorry d575 that crap will never thin out their repoping those complete bodies like cloned sheep. and i agree with you they are freakin everywhere like roaches in a crackhouse.

I already chose a Mustang, as a '69 Shelby. Here it is getting the carbon burned out:

IMGP1560.jpg

The 69 Camaro is where mopars designer got the idea for the E bodies:icon_mrgreen:

There's no finer looking car ever been built than the 1970 Mustang Mach 1. Except maybe the 1971 Cuda.

Camaros? Meh.

Beyond my mild hoarding of old Mopars, I did manage to acquire a 69 Mustang Mach 1 351C 4 speed. Yeah... no love for the Camaro for me. Late model blue ovals worthy of mention are the 03-04 Cobra Terminators. They pack a big punch in terms of performance with the supercharged 4.6 pumping 390 horses and are easily tuned to well over 425hp.

I'm not keeping track and don't really care but the blue oval seem to be carrying the lead so far. I will say if there were no such thing as Mopars I would be a Ford guy. However there are Mopars and the main difference for me between Ford and Chevy styling and Mopar was the interiors. I love Mopar interiors as cheap as they were but Road Runner and Coronet interiors don't look like Grandma's interiors to me.

OK bring it on :)

My friend has a 65 Mustang I helped him restore, but my favorite of the Mustangs are 69s with the fake air intake on the quarter panel. Bottom line, I would take a Mustang over a Camaro if I couldn't have my Mopar.

Hmmm, come to think of it, maybe that's why I like the 70 Road Runner so much - it has fake air intakes on the quarter too!

I do have a 1960 Corvette too. It is undergoing restoration, but getting close. Yes, I have to admit I think it is cool. The solid axle Corvettes had the best look as a convertible, by hiding the top under a panel that flows nicely into the interior.

So I like and respect many car models, although my favorites are Mopars. But Mopar or no car? I'm not so sure. How many of you would choose a K car over an early Mustang or Camaro?!?!?!

Just sayin....

The 69 Camaro is where mopars designer got the idea for the E bodies:icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: I know we have allot of Camaro hatters here but some are just cool, I still love my Mopars 1st & foremost... BUT this 69 was impressive & it had a bad a$$ 707ci 1800hp Sonny Lenard Engine that was no joke, I have an infinity for the 68 Camaros as Pro-Mods too, the Shannon Iceman car it's not, but looks allot like one of my old Pro/Mod racecars, the Pensky #6 Trans Am Series racer was impressive too, I think it was Troy Donahue originally driving for Pensky, the 68 RS D/S SB Cal/Tracs car wheels up, was just cool & fast too... 69 Pro/Mod Jim Baker car is a sweet racecar too...

Attachments

• 69 Camaro 707ci.jpg
    69 Camaro 707ci.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 69 Camaro #6 TA Sunoco.jpg
    69 Camaro #6 TA Sunoco.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 68 Camaro D-S wheels up.jpg
    68 Camaro D-S wheels up.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 68 Camaro Pro-Mod Shannon Jenkins.jpg
    68 Camaro Pro-Mod Shannon Jenkins.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 69 Camaro SS Pro-Mod Jim Barker.jpg
    69 Camaro SS Pro-Mod Jim Barker.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 124
:iamwithstupid: I know we have allot of Camaro hatters here but some are just cool, I still love my Mopars 1st & foremost... BUT this 69 was impressive & it had a bad a$$ 707ci 1800hp Sonny Lenard Engine that was no joke, I have an infinity for the 68 Camaros as Pro-Mods too, the Shannon Iceman car it's not, but looks allot like one of my old Pro/Mod racecars, the Pensky #6 Trans Am Series racer was impressive too, I think it was Troy Donahue originally driving for Pensky, the 68 RS D/S SB Cal/Tracs car wheels up, was just cool & fast too... 69 Pro/Mod Jim Baker car is a sweet racecar too...

Cheby over Furd any day.

Tough choice between the two. I like the 65 fastback and 69/70 Boss's, but at this point in my life I like these...

IMG_1127.JPG73030_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

In reality, next car will probably be similar to this...IMG_1622.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back