• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anybody help me delete my 76 messages ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobenz

Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
I cannot delete my 76 messages in my account, after I click on the square next to the message, I cannot go any farther, there is no delete button anywhere on the page. This has got to be the worst web page in existence.

Instead of throwing stones first, why don't you just ask. Sheesh.

Check the conversations you want to get rid of and you'll see a bar that says "selected conversations", open the box and hit "leave"

Instead of throwing stones first, why don't you just ask. Sheesh.

Check the conversations you want to get rid of and you'll see a bar that says "selected conversations", open the box and hit "leave"
I have already asked 5 times

I just looked up your postings for the last year and I do not see a single time asking for help. So I am officially calling BS on this statement.

Anyways, your question has been answered.

By chance entering the witness protection program?

How does a non-gold have 76 messages...my box only held 15 before.

I have no idea that's why I am trying to clear them. I have several items for sale and the people cannot get through to me.

moparts is a good place :poke:
If you have a loud slobbering drunk retarded guy at a bar, and he gets kicked out.
Is the bar the ********? Or just that guy.

I've never had a problem there what so ever, so I'm not sure what the dissent is about.

I merely suggested an alternative site if this one sucks so bad :moparsmiley:

that being said, I'm pretty sure this is where all the cool kids hang out

Last edited:
Here is how I get rid of them........click on your messages, after you click on the square boxes, scroll to the very bottom of the page. You will see a "Choose Action" window. click it and choose "leave conversations" then "Go"
Then you will get another window. Click "SAVE"
I just cleaned mine. Thanks for the reminder.

Last edited:
I cannot delete my 76 messages in my account, after I click on the square next to the message, I cannot go any farther, there is no delete button anywhere on the page. This has got to be the worst web page in existence.
well-bye (2017_10_11 10_04_54 UTC).jpg

You might want to try on a computer or laptop. If on your phone, se what happens if you turn the screen. Some of that stuff just doesn't work well on a phone.

50 bucks and all your troubles go away! Especially for someone that after 15 years here decides to do a bunch of selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back