• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anybody help me delete my 76 messages ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta take this stuff like a duck 'with water shedding off your back'
shake it off like a duck, don't get too easily offended

Smiley Friends.jpg

When I open my name in the upper right corner. it says my name. Then under my name it says Messages 80, under that it says Reactions 30, under that it says Feedback. O/0/0. I just want to delete the 80 that show up in the messages.

For PM's....just click on 'leave' and it'll go away soon.....
So – if I need to enter the witness protection program cuz some guys don’t like me here – I can still nuke older posts? Asking for a friend – well, not, I already blew this excuse..

When I open my name in the upper right corner. it says my name. Then under my name it says Messages 80, under that it says Reactions 30, under that it says Feedback. O/0/0. I just want to delete the 80 that show up in the messages.
'Messages' are your total 'post' count including anything in your PM's or private conversations.....

Don’t follow. You CAN delete – YOUR posts, all of them if you so choose, just as DESCRIBED. Any having replied to your posts those don’t get deleted. What the…
Can you delete your old posts? It won't work for me, unless the post is quite recent. There's no edit or delete option for older posts.

Can you delete your old posts? It won't work for me, unless the post is quite recent. There's no edit or delete option for older posts.
Posts have a time out. After so long you can't delete them.

If you have a loud slobbering drunk retarded guy at a bar, and he gets kicked out.
Is the bar the ********? Or just that guy.

I've never had a problem there what so ever, so I'm not sure what the dissent is about.
It isn't just a few people that complain about that site. It is quite a bit.
If you are at Amish level of politeness with next to no personality, you'll fly under the radar and never see any trouble.
If you express opinions that the Draconian head Moderator has an issue with, you'll be booted even without breaking any site rules. The site sucks *** anyway. Trying to sell stuff there, their layout for that is terrible. They have lost so many good members, their site moves slower than the line at a DMV office.

Back to the original topic....
If you have an issue with your limit on "conversations" AKA PMs, step up to the GOLD membership.
Don't be a cheap ***...you stated that you have things to sell. You'll be bringing in money to cover it. Wouldn't you think it is the right thing to do? To give a little back to the place that allowed you to reach a wider audience than you'd see at a garage sale?
I'm no advocate for taxation but this is a matter where advertising here to make some money without chipping in a bit is a selfish thing to do.

Last edited:
You are correct again, posts I’ve deleted were always recent assuming that feature didn’t expire. I’m going to delete my incorrect posts before I can’t. As for the other 5,000 incorrect posts – I’m screwed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back