• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone tell me what this is

Spindles are reversible side to side with no geometry change. All you have to do is change location of brake line bracket.

Have a look at the k-frame too where the LCA shaft goes through. Look for cracks, wallowing out etc. Another known problem area.

Have a look at the k-frame too where the LCA shaft goes through. Look for cracks, wallowing out etc. Another known problem area.
Looks ok best I can tell , cleaned and didn’t see any sign of damage , the new shaft fitts snug

61CEBA7A-37BC-4BDF-80BD-97856BDEC6E9.jpeg

Id rather have Qa1 than pay that price for who knows wat
Yeah, unless you really want it to look original. Also, not sure you can use the 70 sway bar on that one..

SummitRacing : Works with the E-Body sway bar or with the 1971-72 B-Body sway bar. Recommended for 1962-70 B-Body applications without a sway bar or with the E-Body sway bar and QA1 K-member QA1-52315

Last edited:
Slow going , working overtime saving coupons, inline brake s/s lines , in the mail , hope in the next week or two can come up with brakes ,
Most of my troubles I create myself by getting in a hurry , trying to save money, working with what i got , not this front end build going to take my time , get all my parts. If I don’t have money ,wait till I do ,, that’s where I’m at now on hold , man I’d love to start bolting parts on , lol

D8D97AD6-1165-40A9-9A86-E7C5E3A97F40.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back