• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian fBBO members Need advice

ywca

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:00 AM
Reaction score
Are you getting your parts here in Canada or US? I travel to Winnipeg occasionally, have family there. i’m an hour and a half from international Falls Minnesota and have a box number there. also, is there a Mopar car club in Winnipeg or surrounding area. Thanks. Perry.

I used to have a lot of parts shipped to a P. O. box in Niagara Falls NY, a little over an hour away. Lately I try and order as much as possible from Summit using their free shipping.

I use a box on the U.S. side. It' so much easier, faster and cheaper.

Thank you,Qkcuda I see a lot of people by their parts from Summit. The biggest problem as you know is the shipping , I need a driveshaft, radiator., And a few other small things. What always scares me. If you get the wrong part shipped sending it back and have to pay for shipping all over again. I was in the automotive trade for 16 years in the 80s, I was reliant on the post office, and the bus, I was also a bus depot, there was always parts that were dropped off. At the wrong depot.

Hey run charger, are you saying there is not a place in Eastern Ontario, Toronto ,Hamilton that you can’t find Mopar parts suppliers, in that populous part of our country.

No: I'm in Vernon B.C. I used to order all I could from National Moparts in Ontario but if I need something fast I have it shipped to Wa. state and drive down and get it. Cheaper and faster when I need something fast.

Hey run charger, are you saying there is not a place in Eastern Ontario, Toronto ,Hamilton that you can’t find Mopar parts suppliers, in that populous part of our country.

No: I'm in Vernon B.C. I used to order all I could from National Moparts in Ontario but if I need something fast I have it shipped to Wa. state and drive down and get it. Cheaper and faster when I need something fast.
Where is nester falls ont,I’m in Windsor area n what you looking for.You need to hit moparfest n get with the mopar crowd.

Hey charger, STEVEN, i’m on the east side of Lake Of The Woods, which borders, Manitoba, Minnesota, and Ontario. i’m semi retired now, and I’m hoping to get to some of these car fests. Where is it and what’s the date?

Moparfest is in August n is in New Hamburg just north of Kitchener.There use to be a guy in n around Winnipeg a few year back that had a lot of body stuff for sale n complete cars. Haven’t seen his adds for a while so don’t know what became of all of it. What ya working on.I use to hunt in n around lake of the woods 40 yrs ago

When I was searching for a charger back in 2011-2012 I drove to rainy Lake to look at a 69 440 6 pac car 4 spd. They had the body done in b5 blue , but everything else was in boxes.

Yes there is a Mopar club in Winnipeg.
Manitoba Mopar Association
They have FB page.
Also check out Mopars in the Park in the Minneapolis area in early June.

Moparfest is in August n is in New Hamburg just north of Kitchener.There use to be a guy in n around Winnipeg a few year back that had a lot of body stuff for sale n complete cars. Haven’t seen his adds for a while so don’t know what became of all of it. What ya working on.I use to hunt in n around lake of the woods 40 yrs ago
68 Plymouth GTX, just off the rotisserie, and I just bought a 67 GTX convertible this fall that is complete needs TLC

When I was searching for a charger back in 2011-2012 I drove to rainy Lake to look at a 69 440 6 pac car 4 spd. They had the body done in b5 blue , but everything else was in boxes.
I live just north of Nestor Falls, on Lake Of The Woods. My wife and I have owned a fishing camp for 32 years, we just sold it last May just getting back into the hobby

They have FB page.
Thanks 65 hemi, I’m about 3 1/2 hours away from Winnipeg. I’ll check out their Facebook page and see about joining up.

They have FB page.
I joined up to the Manitoba Mopar Association, hopefully I can contribute maybe some of my knowledge and maybe some parts also

I’m on the west side of Canada and I usually just send it to a receiver just across the border in Montana. Easier, cheaper, no brokerage bs etc.

There is a local s supplier that makes an effort to stock some items and if I’m in a hurry I will on occasion by local, but not often

As mentioned above, I've also ordered mopar parts from National Moparts National Mo-Parts – Est. 1987 in Beaverton Ontario. I've also bought allot of parts from Summit. I always crunch the numbers between them to see which is better. I have a US mailbox about 45 minutes away (Niagara Falls, NY) so I'd either have them ship directly to me in Ontario or to the US mailbox (depending on final price). At the time, Summit didn't have any shipping deals for Canada. I've never had any issues with returns either, they always took care of the shipping. BTW, I bought a custom Strange driveshaft off of Summit. Its drop shipped straight from Strange. Was quick and painless.

Auto Transport Service
Back