• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian members question.

The digital age is a huge part of it. I posted a VIN of a beautiful build sheet. A guy joined the forum to contact me and he had the 1970 Charger it matched. He was searching his VIN online and got a match here. The entire number is what did it for him.

Alright so it's s 69 hp 440 you're after. Have to sleep on that. Dad just sold one, but didn't come from around here.
Ok the last owner in Regina was Tracy Taylor, then it came to Illinois to the man I bought it from.

Ok the last owner in Regina was Tracy Taylor, then it came to Illinois to the man I bought it from.
Try and find out when the car went to Illinois, that will give us a time frame. The car community is not large. So it would involve asking people if they remember the car.
Have not found a Tracy Taylor in the phone book. Might have a cell phone.
We were in your area 2009 and 2011. Visited Garywayne Ivey who lived out of Skiatook, and Jim Rodebaugh from Ocheleta. Have known both of them since 1993 when we met them at a Charger meet in Aurora Missouri.

Last edited:
Tracy Taylor moves a fair amount of cars on kijiji. Where they got it from is hard to say.
If the car was local, good chance Merv and Al at southey motors might know about it.

I don’t recognize that name What is the car again and what time frame?

Edit * I’m pretty sure that I can help you out. What is the car?

Last edited:
Theres enough young and old People here including my self that might know some body that knew somebody that owned. We only have 23 million people of which not all the car buffs have moved south yet.

What do you got ?and we can ask around.

If Im not mistakin. Even Im sure I can do a history check on where a car was registered and in what town or city for a fee. They just dont give names. Then thats where the old guys come in maybe recognizing who may of owned the car.

Last edited:
69 Coronet R/T. Bronze in colour. It’s been said he sells a lot on kijiji .
You should be able to get information if the car was in Regina for some time.
I was thinking of Merv which Kim already mentioned and some of the different car club members.

69 Coronet R/T. Bronze in colour. It’s been said he sells a lot on kijiji .
——
Hi Kim. Ok, yeah this fellow and I have mutual friends. I don’t know him but he knows who I am. He recently bought a Super Bee that I did for a close friend years back but it has since sold to somewhere. Unfortunately I don’t know anything about this bronze car or where it came from. I can’t help out with it.
Hope to see you at the track this year Kim!

——
Hi Kim. Ok, yeah this fellow and I have mutual friends. I don’t know him but he knows who I am. He recently bought a Super Bee that I did for a close friend years back but it has since sold to somewhere. Unfortunately I don’t know anything about this bronze car or where it came from. I can’t help out with it.
Can you find contact information to reach him?

——
Hi Mike, looks like I’ll be watching for a few races

Auto Transport Service
Back