• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian members question.

I don’t recognize that name What is the car again and what time frame?

Edit * I’m pretty sure that I can help you out. What is the car?
It was sold to a man named Dave Peterson in 2015, he brought it to the states and I bought the car from him. 69 coronet rt T5 Bronze in color with a black tail stripe.

I don’t recognize that name What is the car again and what time frame?

Edit * I’m pretty sure that I can help you out. What is the car?
20220911_135535.jpg
20220911_135540.jpg
Resized_20220901_183757.jpg
Resized_20220901_193759.jpg

Last edited:
About time we seen the guest of honour.
She’s looking great!

About time we seen the guest of honour.
She’s looking great!
Thanks, I know it was restored in 1991. The previous owner was certain of that and the date stamp on the main bearings support that also.

Looks like Remcharger or Kim could look him up.
I'm not on Facebook but if you're looking for tracy taylor, go on kijiji, classic cars, regina, 1980 corvette. Tracy L Taylor

The Dave Petersen guy I found from nipawin was charged with uttering threats to trudeau , so sounds like a decent guy

I'm not on Facebook but if you're looking for tracy taylor, go on kijiji, classic cars, regina, 1980 corvette. Tracy L Taylor
I've spoken to Mr.Taylor once, didn't get anywhere. He was supposed to call me back. But that's been about 6 months.

Didn’t you receive a message from Malex or Tracy? Malex said they sent information. Malex and Remcharger both race at our track, though Remcharger’s daughter does almost all of the driving now.
The only PM I got was from old Kimmer. I did reply to Malex on this thread but no other messages.

Last edited:
Probably not the same guy the one I know lives in Illinois.
The Dave Peterson I know bought a new 68 Firebird 400, made road trip to California in February 1968 with my brother to get a race ready transmission put in. Got as far as Reno on the return trip when the transmission calved. Had to wait a couple days to get one put in. Dave did win a couple of events in his class, but didn’t race in 69 or again.

Well here's the latest update, I have communicated with Tracy Taylor by text. What I know is he bought it out of the ghetto in Regina in 2014 from a man who had owned it since the 70's. He doesn't remember his name but remembered where he lives. Says he will drive by there when he gets time to get more info. The original motor was gone when he bought it. Apparently he raced it for a season before selling it.@ 440 4 speed

Auto Transport Service
Back