• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't have anything nice......

Yeah, those BASTARDS. I don’t want mine too nice to enjoy. No matter where you park etc, some fool crowds in. My history is a helluva hard bumper tap left front. That was parallel parking in Virginia City. Misaligned it. Heck of a chip in the drivers door. High though, under mirror. Had to try hard for that one. Then there are the scrapes by me. Chain link fence, steps.

quite a few years ago.. I actually watched a guy ram his door into my 65 Monaco. he never even attempted to look down to look at the damaged caused.. so after I was done at the DMV counter I went out back towards my car and used both feet to cave in his cars quarter panel.. it looked well done.. :D
lmfao,,

nothing new around here
losers are everywhere
just last week
I was in my daily and this suv pulls into the spot next to me
and this cunt got out slamming her door hard into my car.
she was very surprised when I got out and asked what was wrong with her?
(didn't think anyone was in the car)
I didn't like the weak dismissive answer with attitude which
led me to call her every name you could imagine
not giving a **** that her kids were getting a front row view
of the whole thing.
I hated stooping down to her level but that is all they understand.
all I wanted was a apology or sorry or anything and got nothing
she got back in the suv and left fast
which was a good thing because if she walked away to the store
a huge bird flying thru the sky would of dropped a huge rock on her windshield
when she was gone
if I was a women I would of beat her ***.. just because..

people suck and have no respect for anything. Most feel that cars are just something to get you there. Im tired of this car already. It pisses me off to no end that it needs a repair before Its even finished. so what drop ANOTHER 2 Grand to fix what was not bad /broken and not fix what it needed? **** this car its gonna sit I cant look at it . I may not even go back to the restaurant either as I will spend all my time there looking for the vehicle that hit my car. I know they will be back.

people suck and have no respect for anything. Most feel that cars are just something to get you there. Im tired of this car already. It pisses me off to no end that it needs a repair before Its even finished. so what drop ANOTHER 2 Grand to fix what was not bad /broken and not fix what it needed? **** this car its gonna sit I cant look at it . I may not even go back to the restaurant either as I will spend all my time there looking for the vehicle that hit my car. I know they will be back.
Don't you have insurance coverage on the car? If it's a couple of grand to fix, it's worth putting in a claim. That's what insurance is for. I have classic insurance with Hagerty, $300/year, zero deductible on comp and collision. I would submit a claim in a heartbeat.

IMO, that's the problem with these cars...can't take your eyes off of them. Kind of takes the fun out of it. I won't take my eyes off my 71 cuda which means no stops. My cordoba on the other hand I will leave as long as I park selectively, never beside any other car and back of parking lot.

I had a Z28 Camaro that was a target,people hit the car three times, then I traded it in. The first time it was the rear bumper cover, the second time someone blew the rear taillight out,and gouged up the freshly painted rear bumper cover. The third time, I was going to get in the car,and a guy in a big Olds Delta 88 came flying into the parking lot, and knocked the door handle right out of my hand! The guy said to me,I didn't look,because no one ever parks there! He acted like it was my fault!

Just got to keep on trucking. Unfortunately! I rebuilt my 1972 Chevelle SS in the early 1980s and put a custom Imron paint job on it. I was parked under my carport, when around 2 AM, a pickup truck with a few drunk idiots and a load of stones decided to throw the stones and see what thy could hit. A 5 pound stone traveling at 50 MPH made a huge dent in my freshly painted quarter panel. These idiots hit an RV (the Stone went through the rear wall and out the roof), and many other plain Jane cars too. They were never caught. Get it fixed and keep on trucking my friend.

Its insured and I called them , I have a $1000 deductible. Ill think about a claim because there is paint damage . On the bright side it could have been worse the grill is not available except used (71 challenger)$$$$$$ it was not hurt ,The hood is an original T/A also not hurt. the fender is not dented just chipped....but still if I find them

Its insured and I called them , I have a $1000 deductible. Ill think about a claim because there is paint damage . On the bright side it could have been worse the grill is not available except used (71 challenger)$$$$$$ it was not hurt ,The hood is an original T/A also not hurt. the fender is not dented just chipped....but still if I find them

Who ever didn't see a bright yellow Challenger, has no business driving a motor vehicle!

I had a Z28 Camaro that was a target,people hit the car three times, then I traded it in. The first time it was the rear bumper cover, the second time someone blew the rear taillight out,and gouged up the freshly painted rear bumper cover. The third time, I was going to get in the car,and a guy in a big Olds Delta 88 came flying into the parking lot, and knocked the door handle right out of my hand! The guy said to me,I didn't look,because no one ever parks there! He acted like it was my fault!

Something similar happened to me also. It is why I had to buy a new truck. A guy was backing up a hill around a 90 degree bend in the rain in a box body and could not stop as he was across the entire road. When I asked what the hell was he thinking he said nobody normally uses this road!!!! So the cop said Well...It is in fact a road that is used and sited him for reckless driving. It was about a mile from my house I drove it home like that...
truck 2.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back