• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caption under avatar...

beanhead

May I Land My Kinky Machine
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:03 AM
Reaction score
Do you need to be a goldmember to add a custom caption under your avatar, or am I missing something? I can't figure out how to do it.
Thanks

Do you need to be a goldmember to add a custom caption under your avatar, or am I missing something? I can't figure out how to do it.
Thanks
Go to your UsedID in the top right hand corner,

Left click,

Select Account Details and follow my picture....

Account details.jpg

Under your avatar picture is a line that allows you to alter the text.....save when done

I don't see that here...I go to account details, and can click on my avatar picture to change that, and there's a "profile banner" thing under it but it wants me to upload a photo. Can't type anything there. Nowhere does it show 'custom title'.

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 17-11-50 Account details.png

Well what the hell. I went to my A-bods profile and it's as Roger/Kiwi showed.....
Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 07-43-27 Account details.png

That custom title box is MIA over here though....and here I thought FBBOwas supposed to be the best! Stepchildren to FABO again!:poke::poke::poke::jackoff:
:lol:

I don't see that here...I go to account details, and can click on my avatar picture to change that, and there's a "profile banner" thing under it but it wants me to upload a photo. Can't type anything there. Nowhere does it show 'custom title'.

View attachment 1475670
Maybe it is a Gold member only thing....I honestly can't remember now.....been so long since I had Copper membership. :poke:

1686161472351.png

Might be time for the Gold Fairy to pay a visit. :lol:

A-Ha that must be it... Time to start building up the rabbit pile again then!:D

View attachment 1475670
Is it there now?

Auto Transport Service
Back