• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Value..HELP

Ok. Threw me for a loop. That changes things. If you can keep the car in the family , the better. I guess without giving too much details as to whom that car belonged to, you were looking for unbiased opinions. I probably would have done the same thing. How did you do pricewise?

I know I should of said it was my brothers, I wanted to see what everyone thought. GMP440 hit the nail on the head. Thanks.
I paid 11,000. Thanks All. Looking for a 150 speedo...

Having been an exclusively GTX guy for five decades, I think you got an incredible deal. Rust free body is huge. After my dealing with the rust issues of my first PA car, I bought the rest out of state, with solid metal (better climate/and or garaged from new). This gives you a huge head start, leaving funds for the exact mechanical components you want. The fact that it was your brother's car is better history than many of the numbers matching stuff out there, and you have flexibility to make it what you want, rather than dealing with protecting the value of what a fender tag says it came with. Terrific that you can keep it in the family!

I will never forget when he came home on after 4 years in California,he drove it home. Up to then I always wanted a Nomad,but when he came down our road and I saw and heard the GTX, that Nomad(nice cars) went out the window and been a die hard MOPAR ever since. ALL my cars are MOPARS(wife has a Rav4). Thanks All.

Auto Transport Service
Back