• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

carb mods

moparsquid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
im running 2 fours on my car and saw the video on TMP power plates and really liked what I saw ,the problem is trying to contack them about their product and if anyone ever used them . thanks

I put two on my 850 DP haven't actually used i yet but be careful dont strip out the shooter screw like I did

I have never used the TMP plates, but they look interesting. They might be useful for a track-only car that is raced a lot. They do look "thicker" vs. a standard Holley/Demon/etc. metering body, so you might have some carburetor clearance problems unless they are mounted sideways.

The idea is solid getting the fuel to spry right off so it atomizes earlier like fuel injection would technically be better throttle response and overall performance I just need to bolt it on an try it, I just in hibernation mode right now lmao too lazy to get out and do **** holidays and all....I would think a fuel plate like a NOS plate but for fuel would do the same thing? I mean why not just bolt a spray plate to the manifold and cover it with an air cleaner and go from there regulated to whatever keeps the engine running? throttle linkage hooked to the spray plate just like on the carbs. hmmm who has a car we can experiment on? lmao

Auto Transport Service
Back