• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carburetor restoration

if you can rebuild them yourself you can get them replated on Long island. Allstate carb, $85 each.
IMG_4421.JPG

As an FYI to those reading and posting here, there's an interesting thread on our site titled 6 barrel carburetor that might be of interest to you as it relates to the venting of the center carb on our 6 packs.

I am looking to get a 4 barrel Holley Restored. Harms did my thermo about 6 yrs ago. I called him in the spring and he said he was backed up. Now the phone no longer works and no updates on his site or FB. Any one know who i can go too? I prefer harms. Who bought Bills shop in texas??

Thanks

This guy does Nick's carb's on Nick's Garage. I don't know anything about him other than the carb's he does for Nick all look and run great.

carb #.jpg

carb #a.jpg

Anyone out there have any suggestions on someone who does concours-quality carb restorations? Please don't say Holley as I just had my 6-pack carbs "restored" by them and they don't look remotely like the factory finishes. This photo is what I'm looking for. Thanks... View attachment 410241
I would highly recommend Dave at Woodruff- he is one of the sponsors here. Timely, priced right, and does a beautiful job. Had a few restored by them.

Pictures?
Sorry. No pics of a 6 pack. He has done a few thermoquads for me, but did my buddy's 6 pack on his all matching bee. Claims the thing is crazy responsive. And, won at MCACN with it. Here's the latest tq he did for my rallye. Also gold at MCACN.

20230312_162031.jpg

20230312_161901.jpg

20230312_161921.jpg

I had a very good experience using Dave's services at Woodruff. I have an AVS that needed work. Excellent service, quick turn around and the price was below what I thought it would cost. My 6 pack carbs are running ok but if I ever need them worked on, they are going directly to Woodruff.

Auto Transport Service
Back