• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle, 2023

Do to un for seen health issues this year, I will not be able to attend
Sucks getting old
Going to miss seeing everyone who stops by
Have a Great show Guys
Ed

I just received this e-mail from Carlisle.

Due to the high number of challenges with mailings to Canada, we are preparing and holding credentials for our Canadian vendors and showfield participants at our gates.
CANADIAN VENDORS: If you are pre-registered, you may pick up your credentials at the Will-Call window outside of Gate 3 beginning on set-up day.
CANADIAN SHOWFIELD PARTICIPANTS: If you’ve pre-registered, you may pick-up your credentials at Showfield Registration in the parking lot outside of Gate 3 beginning on set-up day.
Thank you for your understanding.

That will be a pain, given how busy the entry gate is.

I just received this e-mail from Carlisle.

Due to the high number of challenges with mailings to Canada, we are preparing and holding credentials for our Canadian vendors and showfield participants at our gates.
CANADIAN VENDORS: If you are pre-registered, you may pick up your credentials at the Will-Call window outside of Gate 3 beginning on set-up day.
CANADIAN SHOWFIELD PARTICIPANTS: If you’ve pre-registered, you may pick-up your credentials at Showfield Registration in the parking lot outside of Gate 3 beginning on set-up day.
Thank you for your understanding.

That will be a pain, given how busy the entry gate is.
If you get there on Thursday it's not that busy.

We leave early Thursday morning Don. The drive takes about 8 hours, so we usually go straight to the hotel to check in. Maybe this year we will try and register before we head to the hotel.

We leave early Thursday morning Don. The drive takes about 8 hours, so we usually go straight to the hotel to check in. Maybe this year we will try and register before we head to the hotel.
I would do it for you.
But I'll never pass for a good looking Canadian.

Sucks getting old
Have a Great show Guys
Ed
That stinks Ed.
Health is top priority for sure.
Take care of yourself & make the Pumpkin Run a goal this year.
John

Sucks getting old
Have a Great show Guys
Ed

That sucks Ed, well wishes for your health issues to get resolved and quickly. Hope to see you next year. Take care

Auto Transport Service
Back