• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle, 2023

Sorry folks, I'm a bit behind the 8 ball again this year with my preparations for the Hot Rod Power Tour. I'll soon start a thread for the tent activities and preparations. Hopefully we'll have a good time again this year! :thumbsup:

11hdff.jpg

Well everyone unfortunately things never go as planned, I unfortunately got some sad news to report. As some of you may or may not know our blue 1968 C-Body Sport Fury surprisingly got accepted into a Feature Building Display, and we were planning on bringing our new to us 1969 Charger to drive around all weekend since the original owners of it were going to come from Canada for the very first time. Unfortunately my stepdad got a text from them the other day saying they have to cancel their Carlisle trip this year because of a bad shoulder and needing surgery on it, but they still plan on coming next year. Now all this unfortunately being said my stepdad and I's plans changed a bit, we will both still be going to the show and bringing our blue Sport Fury BUT we are NOT going to be bringing the Charger this year. Instead we will be bringing the blue Sport Fury and one of our many other C-Bodies, our yellow 1970 Sport Fury S/23.

Sorry to inform everyone of the news, but I still hope to see some of you in July.

Well everyone unfortunately things never go as planned, I unfortunately got some sad news to report. As some of you may or may not know our blue 1968 C-Body Sport Fury surprisingly got accepted into a Feature Building Display, and we were planning on bringing our new to us 1969 Charger to drive around all weekend since the original owners of it were going to come from Canada for the very first time. Unfortunately my stepdad got a text from them the other day saying they have to cancel their Carlisle trip this year because of a bad shoulder and needing surgery on it, but they still plan on coming next year. Now all this unfortunately being said my stepdad and I's plans changed a bit, we will both still be going to the show and bringing our blue Sport Fury BUT we are NOT going to be bringing the Charger this year. Instead we will be bringing the blue Sport Fury and one of our many other C-Bodies, our yellow 1970 Sport Fury S/23.

Sorry to inform everyone of the news, but I still hope to see some of you in July.

Well that stinks.

Hey everyone.... well unfortunately, we will not be coming to the Carlisle show 2023 this year due to severe mechanical issues with our hauler (all do to a top end mechanical issue). We just wanted to post here, so the word can get out to potential people that may want to vend in the swap meet area. I
am going to post the spaces up in OTHER STUFF FOR SALE. Thank you.

I will be there, but no car. Still in many pieces and sanding the body. Hoping to pick up a bunch of things for the charger. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you there.

Sorry folks, I'm a bit behind the 8 ball again this year with my preparations for the Hot Rod Power Tour. I'll soon start a thread for the tent activities and preparations. Hopefully we'll have a good time again this year! :thumbsup:
Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing you again hawk.

The FBBO Tent move, to the Main drag is news. We had a nice, quiet location, but we're in the Action now...

Hey everyone.... well unfortunately, we will not be coming to the Carlisle show 2023 this year due to severe mechanical issues with our hauler (all do to a top end mechanical issue). We just wanted to post here, so the word can get out to potential people that may want to vend in the swap meet area.

I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you can make it next year :praying::thumbsup:.

The FBBO Tent move, to the Main drag is news. We had a nice, quiet location, but we're in the Action now...

I didn't even notice that, cause I honestly don't even look at the map except for maybe at the show at most. I'll have to check that out then.

hope the weather cooperates ........ last year was about as good as it gets

I didn't even notice that, cause I honestly don't even look at the map except for maybe at the show at most. I'll have to check that out then.
The Tent is on the end of a solid B-Body row I believe, Survivor Tent, and nearest of any to the Stage/Grandstands. It's also pretty close to the Fruit Smoothie stand, that has the Liquor Available to "spike" them !!!

I don’t see it - Can you point it out

LOL

IMG_0197.jpeg

Does this mean that more models getting pics for their portfolio will be passing by? If so, wouldn't it be wise to hide RC?

Auto Transport Service
Back