• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Tent Activities 2023 - Help Requested!

Too damn far, but it does sound like fun
East of the Mississippi, East Coasters/Mid Westers
(Canadians ?) deal
But;
I do look forward to seeing the photos & hearing the stories
(lil' white lies, about Bobtile & RC or others)

Just try & keep RC in line,
away from the cameras & interviews :poke:
Just kidding I like them all

Good luck to Bobtile at the races, go win it Bob
Good luck to Hawk on his very generous tent endeavors
at the event too

Last edited:
I don't know about the rest of you, but the "tent activities" in the vendor areas sure are different than the FBBO tent.
Don't be smoking anything out in the vendor area!

R (56).jpg

Too damn far, but it does sound like fun
East of the Mississippi, East Coasters/Mid Westers
(Canadians ?) deal
But;
I do look forward to seeing the photos & hearing the stories
(lil' white lies, about Bobtile & RC or others)

Just try & keep RC in line,
away from the cameras & interviews :poke:
Just kidding I like them all

Good luck to Bobtile at the races, go win it Bob
Good luck to Hawk on his very generous tent endeavors
at the event too
I was graced with RCs company last weekend!

Still a true bucket list thing for me - one more Carlisle would be grand.
I hope all you guys have a blast! Make sure to post lots of pics so the rest of us
can vicariously visit as well and be safe! :thumbsup:

Still a true bucket list thing for me - one more Carlisle would be grand.
I hope all you guys have a blast! Make sure to post lots of pics so the rest of us
can vicariously visit as well and be safe! :thumbsup:
Awe, come on. It's only gas money!
It could be a whole new tent activity- story time with Ed!

Awww stop, ain't about me - just post lots of pics and stories of your own, y'all!! :thumbsup:

Hello Hawk et al:

Thanks as always for taking the lead for our groups on this amazing event! I would like to volunteer for anything needed - time or supplies just let me know... I'll be doing the "420" mile road trip from Holden, MA for the 3rd time in my old bird. Avoiding highways enjoying the cruise! (383 4 spd, 3:91s, manual steering No A/C) PM me to let me know if I can help out in any way.

road robert

Is it to early to talk WEATHER

30s
70s
80s
Or 90s

Dry or Humid

Rain or Snow

Should I pack Pants or Speedo

Agree....I will be bringing a Serro Scotty camper for sale............Not vending parts this year, planning on having fun this year instead of being married to my vender spot.
A friend did that at MITP this year. We drove our cars up, stayed in a Motel and got to hang out with the cool kids this year. No swap meet spots all weekend. Joe had never hung out at the car show.

I hope the girls are better looking this year

bagswholes2.jpg
In the same spirit as the Mopar survivor tent, I've always thought there should be a senior division for contestants who were hot when our cars were new, and who have also endured . Would be consistent with the current cultural currents calling for inclusion. But might be hard to evaluate originality.

Thursday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Thursday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Friday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Friday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

In the same spirit as the Mopar survivor tent, I've always thought there should be a senior division for contestants who were hot when our cars were new, and who have also endured . Would be consistent with the current cultural currents calling for inclusion. But might be hard to evaluate originality.

I didn't have the heart to throw you a red X, but I disagree :)

Auto Transport Service
Back