• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle

I'm going, but no way I'm telling anyone here where I'll be staying. The last thing I need are throngs of fans hanging outside the hotel waiting to get my autograph and take my picture.

I'll be there from Thursday thru Sunday on Swap Spots P205-P206 near Moparmarks @ Desert Sheet Metal. Planning on camping on my spot. Pray for kind weather!!

I will be there. Driving gold 71 GTX . Will be with my buddy and his 64 hemi hardtop.

I'll be there just for the day on Friday trying to figure our where RC is staying so I can snap some photographs and sell them to this forum for a huge profit...

I am close so I will just drive up but planning on being there friday for sure ! Anyone want to meet up and bench race ???
Set a time and place and lets do this !

I'm going, but no way I'm telling anyone here where I'll be staying. The last thing I need are throngs of fans hanging outside the hotel waiting to get my autograph and take my picture.

....and by fans he means authorities.

I plan to be there with my 63 on Thurs to Saturday night. Ron

I'll be there just for the day on Friday trying to figure our where RC is staying so I can snap some photographs and sell them to this forum for a huge profit...

I don't think there is a big market for those pictures. :sSig_lol3:

Don't blame you!!!gotta watch out for us stalkers!!! LOL! hope you and everyone else that attends has a great time!
Guy

BIGS will be there Friday & Saturday

Ron, I thought you were broke? meaning low on funds, how did you pull this off?

- - - Updated - - -

oh boy another Carlisle thread. sheesh

Yes living on disability does have my funds limited. I can really only afford a few good shows or races a year and I saved up a little for this. My buddy wanted me to go so bad he paided for the motel room. But I plan to pay him back my half when I can. Course I dont plan to buy anything other then maybe a shirt. But I dont have to as I have fun and enjoy it alot just being there. Ron

- - - Updated - - -

Glad you were able to put it together!!!! I'll be there Thursday for the show and will be parked next to you in the tent:hello2:

I will be looking for you Thursday when I get to the show at the dealer. Of course we have to park the 63's together. Ron

I hope to get there next year. Just a shout out to any of you guys that are going...Can you be my eyes?? .I'm after a couple of " original "max wedge parts .If anyone sees these can you get the sellers details for me and I can email/ ring them? (4 carby bases (2x3447's & 2x3705's).
I know they are repoped but I have the original tops only ,I'd like the bases to match.
Thanks in advance.
Hope you all have fun,I'm jealous .

Edit
Needless to say I'll include a spotters fee ;)

Last edited:
We will be arriving Wednesday and heading back home Monday morning, planned my vacation around the show, always have a great time there.

Yes living on disability does have my funds limited. I can really only afford a few good shows or races a year and I saved up a little for this. My buddy wanted me to go so bad he paided for the motel room. But I plan to pay him back my half when I can. Course I dont plan to buy anything other then maybe a shirt. But I dont have to as I have fun and enjoy it alot just being there. Ron

- - - Updated - - -

I will be looking for you Thursday when I get to the show at the dealer. Of course we have to park the 63's together. Ron

This ought to be interesting. Who's bringing the drink and grub? We'll need pictures

Auto Transport Service
Back