• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

change of direction - EFI

gkent

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
440 based 526 stroker. .600 lift solid roller (but that could change).

Currently have Indy EZ1 MW heads and Indy intake BUT I'd like to use that Eddy Pro-Flo tunnelram-style intake with port injection. Problem is it only comes with standard ports.

My question is: which standard port Eddy heads would be the best choice? Preferably with the same combustion chamber volume as the Indys, which I think are around 75cc

Maybe look at what F&B has to offer.
If I ever go EFI, unless Holley actually produces the Sniper 3x2bbl EFI system they have held a patent on for a couple of years now, and that turns out to be a better value, F&B has a killer setup in 3x2bbl throttle body direct port injection.
You may find that a 4bbl or dual quad from F&B is a better option, and you can DEFINITELY get that with Max Wedge ports.

440 based 526 stroker. .600 lift solid roller (but that could change).

Currently have Indy EZ1 MW heads and Indy intake BUT I'd like to use that Eddy Pro-Flo tunnelram-style intake with port injection. Problem is it only comes with standard ports.

My question is: which standard port Eddy heads would be the best choice? Preferably with the same combustion chamber volume as the Indys, which I think are around 75cc

If you want to switch to standard port heads in order to use the Edelbrock Pro Flo then I'd go with Trick Flow 240 heads. The TF240 heads will probably give you the same power as the Indy EZ heads so you won't notice much difference there. TF heads are 78 cc.

If you want to switch to standard port heads in order to use the Edelbrock Pro Flo then I'd go with Trick Flow 240 heads. The TF240 heads will probably give you the same power as the Indy EZ heads so you won't notice much difference there. TF heads are 78 cc.

I am going to be running the TF240s on my 440 - sent them to my machinist and he was really impressed with them thus far

Auto Transport Service
Back