• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Changing radiator support from 22 to 26

Sorry, I'm late for the game. I got the radiator support conversion piece and a 26" radiator. Plan on installing them next month in my 69 Roadrunner to take care of overheating issues. Does anyone have or know what the part number would be for a fan shroud that would fit the off set radiator? Thanks

It depends on what radiator you have. "66 & '67 had a different shroud than '68 - '70.

There no Brand Name stamped on the radiator or on the invoice. Aluminum from Auto City Classics.

I know this isn’t for everybody, but I cut out the support to put this massive 28” triple pass in to keep the blown Hemi cool on the street, I even had to grind the frame rails and no way it would of happened if the battery wasn’t in the trunk.
Has 2 pushers hooked sequentiality, into the sniper computer and works fantastic, I think I could add A/C!
IMG_1862.jpeg
IMG_1864.jpeg
IMG_1865.jpeg

Last edited:
I know this isn’t for everybody, but I cut out the support to put this massive 28” triple pass in to keep the blown Hemi cool on the street, I even had to grind the frame rails and no way it would of happened if the battery wasn’t in the trunk.
Has 2 pushers hooked sequentiality, into the sniper computer and works fantastic, I think I could add A/C!View attachment 1530812View attachment 1530816View attachment 1530818
How does it run with the snipers?

It needed to be tweaked by “our guy” but now the throttle response is like a light switch, instantaneous, couldn’t be happier!

Sorry, I'm late for the game. I got the radiator support conversion piece and a 26" radiator. Plan on installing them next month in my 69 Roadrunner to take care of overheating issues. Does anyone have or know what the part number would be for a fan shroud that would fit the off set radiator? Thanks

where did you source the support conversion piece? im also looking for one for my Roadrunner

Upgrade Your Mopar’s Core Support to 26 Inches & Get Cooled!​

E-bay. There is a good article in Motor Trend .

Auto Transport Service
Back