• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger Wiring Help??

Mr.SpeedFreak

Local time
2:06 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm getting ready to put all my wiring back in my '69 Charger, the only problem is it was all removed already when I bought the car so I'm a little worried about figuring it all out again.

The dash wiring is all still in place and I plan on laying out the rest of the harness to get a better bearing on where everything will be routed. But would anyone happen to have a scan of the wiring diagram that could help me out? Also any general tips, step by steps, etc? :eusa_think:

Classic Car Wiring has some really nice color coded laminated diagrams that are quite easy to use. Not very expensive either.

it really depends on what wiring you choose - if you run the replacement M&H harnesses from Year One they are pretty simple to install. If you're wiring your own car from scratch I wrote a big wiring thread on protouringmopar.com

Awesome thanks for the help everyone, I ended up getting the laminated color schematic elk recommended and it looks like it's going to be a huge help.

I'll probably be posting on this thread again when the time comes with questions as far as where everything is routed haha :icon_thumleft:

Auto Transport Service
Back