• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

It’s in the Netherlands. So it’s still overpriced but likely to find an buyer in Europe.

I really don’t like the “if you can’t weld, this car ain’t for you…” It’s so grease-monkey. Some people can’t weld soooooooo they pay someone else to weld! Not everybody else is dirt poor.

It’s in the Netherlands. So it’s still overpriced but likely to find an buyer in Europe.

I do not specifically know about the netherlands or europe as a whole but i recently learned that 90% of germans do NOT have a net worth of 725k or more.
If you have a net worth of 725k as a german you count as the top 10%. This is basically you owning a nice paid off house in a nice neighbourhood. Only 10% have that.

Also not a charger but there's a crack pipe party going on here:

45100$ reserve not yet met.

Look at all the rust, it has been in a wreck and yeah needs a full restoration.
At 45k you're lucky if you can get your money back out AFTER the restoration. You probably end up loosing money.

Last edited:
Not a crack addict but for auction.. looked really clean. Don’t know if it’s an old ad or upcoming. Not terribly far from me and definitely worth fixing..

32780418-4A62-4FCA-A8ED-09AD547B4776.png

663A994C-61CA-49D5-BDBF-D7B6A049C597.png

61C4A948-44FF-48E8-BA42-89D4992BECA4.png

After California enacts the "Motor Law" it will be worthless...

Motor law?
Joke - referencing lyrics from a Rush song. Although, I wouldn't put it past California to enact such a law.

The song's lyrics tell a story set in a future in which many classes of vehicles have been banned by a "Motor Law." The narrator's uncle has kept one of these now-illegal vehicles (the titular red Barchetta sports car) in pristine condition for roughly 50 years and is hiding it at his secret country home, which had been a farm before the Motor Law was enacted. Every Sunday, the narrator commits a "weekly crime" of sneaking out to this location and going for a drive in the countryside. During one such drive, he encounters the equivalent of the police in the form a "gleaming alloy air car" followed soon by a second, which culminates into a futuristic car chase until the narrator drives across a one-lane bridge that is too narrow for the air cars. The song ends with the narrator returning safely to his uncle's farm.

California, then the nation will make it so cost restricted as to only be something for the extremely wealthy to enjoy. Cars and Coffee will be nothing but a sea of 911’s. :(

The used-up old Chevy Top Hats and wheel adapters are an upgrade:)
1692382649347.png

Last edited:
The 72 SEs look like hell without a vinyl top.
If you're going to remove the vinyl top, remove the plug—they look much better that way.
1692387651621.png

1692388287415.png

1692387978452.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back