• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

The Roach is super-solid. Very impressive. I'm just sorry I didn't catch the build thread earlier, and snag those wheel covers from you as spares for my car!

I have similar feelings about my car sometimes - that I paid too much for it. But, given the similarities to mom's car that she bought brand new; where it came from versus where mom was when she had hers (both Gainesville FL, only 50 years apart!); the fact mom was a teacher when she had hers and the original finance papers I got with mine show teachers' union financing....and then I look at the pricing of other Chargers, today? Yeah, I did fine. Only 3 years (ish), and comparable cars are selling for about 2x what I paid. I'm good with that.

/6 is a great motor. I had one in a Volare with factory a/c years ago (like, early 2000s) and LOVED it. Great running car, outstanding fuel economy (mid-20s around town), a/c blew 40 degrees at a hot idle in 90 degree weather...for someone who likes to DRIVE their classic cars (I LOVE driving my stock 318 Charger), it's a great setup. And, basically indestructible.

They can ask whatever they want but don't be a fool. Thought I paid way too much for my runner at 7 thou. But trying to find one is the hardest part. Even then somewhere wanting 15 thou for junk. No motor and bent up body's just a roller. You have to keep fishing to find that special deal.

1971 Dodge Charger RT

can you say " scam " ??

Seller's Description​

This 1971 Dodger Charger R/T V code 440-six pack is in outstanding condition and runs as good as it looks. It comes with the numbers matching 440 Six Pack mated to a numbers matching 727 automatic transmission, both of which were rebuilt. All that power is put to the ground through the optional A34 Super Track Pack giving it the 9.75in Dana rear end with 4.10 gears. 15×7 Rally wheels. Fully restored numbers matching with build sheet, owner history. 1 of only 178 built, only about 5 Hemi Orange cars and only 2 in Automatic. This car has spectacular paint with a fit and finish is near perfect. Bottom as pretty as the top. Miles are actual!
1689785381277.png
1689785391307.png
1689785400388.png

1971 Dodge Charger RT

can you say " scam " ??

Seller's Description​

This 1971 Dodger Charger R/T V code 440-six pack is in outstanding condition and runs as good as it looks. It comes with the numbers matching 440 Six Pack mated to a numbers matching 727 automatic transmission, both of which were rebuilt. All that power is put to the ground through the optional A34 Super Track Pack giving it the 9.75in Dana rear end with 4.10 gears. 15×7 Rally wheels. Fully restored numbers matching with build sheet, owner history. 1 of only 178 built, only about 5 Hemi Orange cars and only 2 in Automatic. This car has spectacular paint with a fit and finish is near perfect. Bottom as pretty as the top. Miles are actual!
View attachment 1496632View attachment 1496633View attachment 1496634
$28,000 a little under priced. Bet he'll I need a deposit of xxxx to hold it etc, etc..,,

Pretty sure it did not sell
I got a notofication on the ebay watch list from it
Think it only got up to $20500 and buy it now was $35000
A friend of mine was watching it

The astounding rise in pricing for any classic car seems to be validated by idiots that step up to pay the seller's price.
It makes no sense.
It is like other social changes going on elsewhere....insanity has seemed to have spread like VD in a whorehouse. The more idiots that accept and go along, the more it reinforces the belief that it is right.
It is not right.
I bought my incomplete, wrecked and 24 years ignored "Jigsaw" for almost three times what I paid for a running, registered, UNwrecked car of the same model 19 years before. Yeah.....$1700 in the year 2000. Do you think that in 1991, the car would have sold for $600? That would have been approximately the same % gain in the same time span. No...the Fast and Furious franchise has really put the spotlight on the 68-70 Chargers to the point where cars that used to be parted out have been dusted off and advertised for $20,000 or more. Insanity spreads...

slant 6 charger ebay last listing

1969 Dodge Charger | eBay
Did not sell

1969 Dodge Charger
Rare "Slant 6" 1969 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger "slant 6"
Condition:
UsedUsed
Ended:
Jul 18, 2023 03:00:00 EDT
Current bid:
US $20,200.00
ApproximatelyC $26,598.34
Reserve not met
[ 36 bids ]
Price:
US $35,000.00
ApproximatelyC $46,086.23

The astounding rise in pricing for any classic car seems to be validated by idiots that step up to pay the seller's price.
It makes no sense.
It is like other social changes going on elsewhere....insanity has seemed to have spread like VD in a whorehouse. The more idiots that accept and go along, the more it reinforces the belief that it is right.
It is not right.
I bought my incomplete, wrecked and 24 years ignored "Jigsaw" for almost three times what I paid for a running, registered, UNwrecked car of the same model 19 years before. Yeah.....$1700 in the year 2000. Do you think that in 1991, the car would have sold for $600? That would have been approximately the same % gain in the same time span. No...the Fast and Furious franchise has really put the spotlight on the 68-70 Chargers to the point where cars that used to be parted out have been dusted off and advertised for $20,000 or more. Insanity spreads...
That’s why those that have them Grin and cherish them. And sometimes flaunt them.

slant 6 charger ebay last listing

1969 Dodge Charger | eBay
Did not sell

1969 Dodge Charger
Rare "Slant 6" 1969 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger "slant 6"
Condition:
UsedUsed
Ended:
Jul 18, 2023 03:00:00 EDT
Current bid:
US $20,200.00
ApproximatelyC $26,598.34
Reserve not met
[ 36 bids ]
Price:
US $35,000.00
ApproximatelyC $46,086.23
I was talking about a 1968 green slant 6 charger. Did that one sell?

I present this turd… starting at $16,000. No pictures of the bottom, because it isn’t there.

Auto Transport Service
Back