• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

20221104_145358-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
How come you haven't called and told them you'll buy it, without telling them the price. If they won't sell, tell them you'll sue for false advancing. Tell them $2k will buy you off.
Why don't don't I don't have balls that big.:rofl:
Because that's worse than false advertising. It's bribery.

But since you thought and said it? Lead the charge?

Might actually give then a call. I'm sure car is gone or fake. But to see what they are about? Wouldn't surprise me of a scam.

One scam is "The car is available. But can't view at this time. But can be shipped to a dealer of your choice." Yeah right.

Last edited:
Some old ads seem to be stuck on the web
They were stupid prices back then but look like a deal now is why I asked

Must have missed English class that day. About $18500 too high on a good day.

what are we supposed to "call Bill" ?
i bought my wife a 74 charger SE with a 400/727 combo from the "roof" of the local Chrysler dealer for $75.00 that needed both front fenders because of rust holes. it ran GREAT, and the interior was PERFECT, as was the "truck" floor.................... oh, wait....... that was back in 1981.............
:rofl:

:drinks:

I keep saying that I paid too much for "The Roach", but when I see something like that, it makes me think that I didn't.

Auto Transport Service
Back