• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charlotte Auto Fair

Since this is an event I think it deserves a sticky.

and I'd be sticky if I could get a Hemi for "Agent J"

I paid for my spaces in Nov (have to). I decided i needed another so called up and they got me the space i wanted. It had been in a womans name like 20times but she hadnt paid yet so they called and let her know if she didnt want it they were giving it to me. So now i have 3 on sg and a friend has 5 on tg so we have a big L shaped spot. We have 6 in the blue in the fall but theyre in the other guys name. We started going sometime around 90 the year we graduated. The only problem i have is not enough mopar stuff but thats pretty much any show.

Live on the border of NC/SC in Charlotte, I never miss the Fair either time. I had a great time parking with the Plymouth of NC club this last time, hope to repeat this spring

I noted that the fall autofair has been moved UP to August, they say they did this so vendors don't have to choose between that show and another. Hopefully this will make the fall show as big as the spring show is.

For those in the Charlotte area, this coming weekend 8-10 is the Tom Mack classic at the Metrolina Expo grounds off Sunset road exit of 77. Looks to be quite chilly but last year I saw several B bodies and a great 70 Plymouth Scamp that was to die for in the auction

I am planning on going in April. What NC Plymouth Club?

Well we're down to about 4wks til the show. I've been trying to decide what to take to sale. First would be my 69 cuda (ive had it on a bodies but havent been very active trying to get rid of it). one of the guys is going to take a 72 camaro shell. His dad is in icu with a spinal staff infection so only one rv going this time. Lots of space. I may take a 56 gmc big window project. Or a 84 renegade..... havent really decided. I did get some paper work this week. I was expecting to get my passes and junk instead got a letter to sign. Apparently each space request needs a signiture for insurance reasons. They didnt let me know this in Dec when i got the extra space. But i should have everything by the show (i sent off my sig today). Hope to see some of you mopar guys/gals there.

little over a 3 hour drive for me but sounds like it might be worth it.... whats it cost to put a car in corral?

No prob:grin:

Unfortunately I won't be in attendance. I'll be 1100+ miles away putting a 70 runner back together for a guy, and picking up my truck and "IT":HappyNewYear:

This isn't a full resto. I've rebuilt the #'s motor and will be reinstalling it and the #'s 4 speed so it can be driven. Not planning on taking my camera either. For the record, it's Lemon Twist, with black bench.

little over a 3 hour drive for me but sounds like it might be worth it.... whats it cost to put a car in corral?

Looks like after march1 green field corral spaces $100. Red or green field vendor spaces $85 This close to the show certified funds only. The prices go up the closer it gets to the show. Check out the web charlotte-autofair.com Being going for years: always a good time if nothing else to get away from work

Auto Transport Service
Back