• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Cheap project 68-70 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass side

20161113_165740.jpg

Congrats on the find. Here's a couple pics to inspire you.

IMG_0501.JPG IMG_0503.JPG

you don't happen to know if anywhere does a repro of the grey trim around the inside of the 1970 charger grille? mine is cracked in 2 spots and missing a section

No not that I know of on the 70 Charger repop grilles. Only 68-69s.

Sent you a PM about the trunk latch.

I've got that center seat I'd be willing to sell. Not sure what they're worth though...make me a fair offer.

I'm going to add some more pics tomorrow of the floors and trunk pan. If anyone could (not that I'm going to) give me a decent idea of what I could sell the car for or what it is worth as it sits. I have a non matching 440, which is what this car came with (non running atm) and I think a 727 trans. I just kinda want to have an idea what people who are more familiar with chargers think. thanks in advance

The grey trim in this picture '68 charger. it goes around inside of grille. you can see where it is broken on the drivers side bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back