• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Cheap project 68-70 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs cleaned up, has 1 small tear down towards the bottom. Not sure what's up with the bracket welded together like that...these were in the car when we got it.

Screenshot_2016-11-14-21-39-20.png Screenshot_2016-11-14-21-39-22.png

It appears that your car is pretty well optioned. You are going to have a hard time finding the correct replacement mirrors. Here is a list of cars that had that special mirror option.

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Manual Standard Type 109 built 0.4% $6.85

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Remote Type with G33 1,416 built 5.2% $6.85 chrome equal to G33

G33 Mirror - Outside LH Remote Type Chrome 17,731 built 65.1% $10.45

G36 Mirror-Outside L+R Both 545 built 2.0% Mid Year Intro

G36 Mirror - Outside L+R Painted 327 built 1.2% Mid Year Intro - color keyed

It appears that your car is pretty well optioned. You are going to have a hard time finding the correct replacement mirrors. Here is a list of cars that had that special mirror option.

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Manual Standard Type 109 built 0.4% $6.85

G31 Mirror - Outside RH Remote Type with G33 1,416 built 5.2% $6.85 chrome equal to G33

G33 Mirror - Outside LH Remote Type Chrome 17,731 built 65.1% $10.45

G36 Mirror-Outside L+R Both 545 built 2.0% Mid Year Intro

G36 Mirror - Outside L+R Painted 327 built 1.2% Mid Year Intro - color keyed

20161115_095655.jpg

Can anyone verify if the 1970 r/t-se came with the bullet style mirrors. this style is on my charger at the moment, the door plastic doesn't seem to have been removed ever, but I was told that the 70 model never had this style. I have Googled and ebayed 1970 dodge charger (as well as r/t-se) bullet mirrors and these have shown in the search results. any help would be appreciated

Can anyone verify if the 1970 r/t-se came with the bullet style mirrors. this style is on my charger at the moment, the door plastic doesn't seem to have been removed ever, but I was told that the 70 model never had this style. I have Googled and ebayed 1970 dodge charger (as well as r/t-se) bullet mirrors and these have shown in the search results. any help would be appreciated
When you talk about "door plastic" are you meaning the door cards (panels)? The door cards on your car are not correct for the SE model but are correct for the 500 and base model. The mirrors were an option on any charger model, however the dual chrome mirrors were not available until mid year.

http://www.classicindustries.com/shop/mopar/b-body-charger/parts/?q=70 chager door panel

I'm going to add some more pics tomorrow of the floors and trunk pan. If anyone could (not that I'm going to) give me a decent idea of what I could sell the car for or what it is worth as it sits. I have a non matching 440, which is what this car came with (non running atm) and I think a 727 trans. I just kinda want to have an idea what people who are more familiar with chargers think. thanks in advance

20161116_130251.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back